Simon Biaggi - postage highjinx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
Noticed him doing this a lot lately, especially when the postage is north of £5... "great value at X pounds, and just little bit for postage"

He did it before on something where the postage was £5.95. Oi Biaggi, six quid is not a little bit.

“There’s always loads in store......”. Ding!

He’s one cheesy so and so, he lied he bought a Vitamix before they were on QVC because he’s said in the past “I bought mine from QVC and took advantage of the easy pay” which also is a lie, because he’d have gotten his for free. He’s also said in the past they have a Velvetiser in the presenters lounge and use it to make coffee, now the thing with that is, you can’t use it to make coffee, when pulled up about it he said “ooops! my mistake”, honestly if he said today was Tuesday I’d have to check my phone.

High jinks and the staid, cheesy, and SHOUTY Mr Biagi don't belong in the same sentence.

Haha, I know! My mind went blank and for the life of me "shenanigans" wouldn't pop into it :( That was the most polite word for bullcrap that I could think of for a thread title

Can’t stand his personality as he portrays it on-air. So false, condescending, smug, pompous.

Can’t stand his personality as he portrays it on-air. So false, condescending, smug, pompous.

Oh, how I agree with you. I’ve explained elsewhere why I look at the blogs! I have noticed that he has started to post bare chested photos of himself. Please Simon, stop that! Maybe he is going through some crisis.........?

Oh, how I agree with you. I’ve explained elsewhere why I look at the blogs! I have noticed that he has started to post bare chested photos of himself. Please Simon, stop that! Maybe he is going through some crisis.........?

hes giving me a crisis cant stand him..one of the presenters I really dislike

Is he heading for the big 60 ? (Can’t be far off ! :mysmilie_845: )

Is he trying to do a Vladimir Putin - all macho and riding a horse? I can't wait :mysmilie_17: (no, actually I can wait).

Yep, midlife crisis. He’ll be on in leathers next talking about his newly acquired motorbike, allegedly :cool:

Latest posts

Back