Lola Rose TSV 18/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV now 18/10/19

Lola Rose Mason Bracelet & Necklace Set TSV 18/10/19 (7 Options)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.343173

£65 on Lola Rose Website
https://www.lolarose.co.uk/shop/gb/mason-bracelet-necklace-set-65/

Aqua Mix/Malachite
Blue Mix/Lapis Lazuli
Green/Pink Mix/Amethyst
Monochrome Mix/Black Agate
Tropical Mix/Turquoise Blue Magnesite
White Mix/White Mother Of Pearl
Yellow Mix/Labradorite

Lola Rose TSV 1.jpg

Lola Rose TSV 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I associated Lola Rose with chunky jewellery. I don't think these skinny pieces work very well and it would be nicer without that heart attachment IMO.

CC

Spot on CC! I was looking at the pictures and wondering why I felt underwhelmed!

I have always like the larger pieces but they cost upwards of £100 now.I ordered one a while ago & although it was very nice I didn’t think it was worth the price so returned it.Now I see it has been reduced.

I used to buy the larger pieces and have quite a few, but no longer wear them as they are just too heavy for me. I do keep meaning to get around to selling them on to someone else who would love them, but apathy has got the better of me so far. As I have quite a lot going on at the moment, I can't see that changing.

I have some lovely lighter necklaces from a good while ago, that I wish Niki would do again. One of them has small carved butterflies dotted along it. Haven't seen anything like that for ages. The latest offerings just seem to be necklaces made up of stones and nothing else of interest.

The Emilia is one of my all time favourites. Still wear those.

its not great is it..looks like those cheap chalky sweet necklaces. I like the knots in between the stones faceted if possible and no cheap looking base metal. screams QVC TSV to me ...

Looks like something you’d pick up in a market on the continent

Or those chaps that come round on the beach with their goodies. I've got a couple of necklaces I bought years ago when I was in Kenya and they are not dissimilar to this TSV (minus the heart).

CC

The LR prices are now far too high although they will have their faithful QVC followers who will buy because it is LR.The price of those rings with P&P is rediculous.

Those rings are just beads on stretchy elastic. Look at the price!!!! Are they really semi precious stones. I have a similar ring, probs not precious, it was £6.00 at a (nice) gift shop in Padstow.

not even worth the extortionate P&P £3.95 to post that ring QVC stop it now!

Lola Rose Mason Semi Precious Charm Pendant & Bracelet Set
Item Number 343173
QVC Price £65.00
TSV Price £49.98
P&P £2.95

This gorgeous set from Lola Rose features a necklace and bracelet threaded with semi-precious gemstone beads, polished metal dividers and a heart-shaped or hexagonal charm. Complete your look beautifully with this versatile set, which will pull together any daytime or evening outfit with its co-ordinating designs.
Matchy matchy - this necklace and bracelet boast the same versatile style, making it a wonderful investment for your jewellery box. Wear them together to make your look into a co-ordinated outfit in seconds, or wear them separately and mix them with your other pieces for a look that's completely your own.

The perfect gift - this necklace and bracelet make superb gifts for someone who'd love a bit of luxury - simply choose their favourite colour and they'll be able to wear it every day. Thanks to their adjustable Chinese knot fastenings, you won't need to guess your loved one's wrist size, and they come in a branded pouch that's perfect for gifting. Or if you can't bear to give them both up, why not keep one for yourself and gift one to a friend so you can match?

Your style, your choice - there's a shade for every style, from subtle hues to bold brights. For a real pop of colour that makes a statement, go for Yellow, Tropical or Aqua Mix, or if you prefer more subdued, sophisticated tones, choose Monochrome, White, Green/Pink or Blue Mix. There's also a choice of two different charm shapes, heart or hexagon, so you can select the shape that best reflects your look.

Comes in a branded pouch
Semi-precious stones, base metal, cord
Chinese knot fastening
Necklace chain length: 38cm - 63cm (15" - 24.8")
Bracelet circumference: 16.5cm (6.5")

Colour options:
Green/Pink Mix - with heart charm
Monochrome Mix - with hexagon charm
Yellow Mix - with hexagon charm
Blue Mix - with heart charm
Tropical Mix - with hexagon charm
White Mix - with heart charm
Aqua Mix - with hexagon charm

https://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Mason-Semi-Precious-Charm-Pendant-&-Bracelet-Set.product.343173.html

Latest posts

Back