No tracking for Royal mail- why not?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Really annoyed that when QVC send goods by Royal mail there is no tracking available and yet we pay enough for p&p. Amazon,Ebay and majority of online companies can provide RM tracking details whether you pay for posting or it is free, so why can't QVC?

Royal Mail tracking? QVC won’t get involved with that. We have to hang around at home for days waiting for the parcel to be delivered. If you think you know QVC think again. Quality, Value and Inconvenience

we all know the answer to that question: even though we pay the highest postage costs thats all profit for QVC for every single item we order. unbelievable!

we all know the answer to that question: even though we pay the highest postage costs thats all profit for QVC for every single item we order. unbelievable!

Yep, as long as QVC get to save £1 or 1p, they won’t bother with niceties like tracking.

Royal Mail tracking? QVC won’t get involved with that. We have to hang around at home for days waiting for the parcel to be delivered. If you think you know QVC think again. Quality, Value and Inconvenience

You can change the words Quality and Value as well

It’s always made me laugh the way QVC post items, not like a billion dollar company, but more like popping to the Post Office to post every single item separately. QVC have enough money to buy their own logistics company which would save customers a fortune in postage, but it’d be too much hassle for QVC and not enough profit, so why bother, they know people will still buy anyway.

I think their systems are incredibly outdated and they probably don't want to spend on an upgrade. Another thing that irks me is that when I make a payment, be it a one-off or EP instalment, it takes days to appear on the list of transactions on my bank account (3-4 working days). Other purchases I make, either on-line or in store, show up after the close of business, the next working day.

I've just received 2 items from Currys, free PP, arrived within a few days, and tracked to an hour time slot, and it arrived right on schedule.

I ordered a bag and purse from another site. They emailed me when it was dispatched and I received a text this morning with my delivery one hour time slot and an option to change the delivery day if I needed to. The delivery was free and I spent less than some of the skincare sets for sale on Q and both items arrived in the same parcel. QVC COULD do the same as other companies but choose not to and it`s as if they take the attitude of screw the customers, we`ll milk them for as much p and p as possible, leave them hanging around for poor delivery schedules and not give a toss whether they`re happy or not. That`s why nowadays I spend next to nothing with them and the World is my oyster when it comes to buying anything I need or want. They really don`t deserve good customers.

I will stick up for Royal Mail. I order and get stuff coming Royal Mail and emails telling me the day and the time slot coming. Last one last week from Escentual and their 20% off and yes it arrived on the day and within the time slop. Even from QVC via Royal Mail always came pretty quickly not much difference between it and Hermes.

Both my Hermes woman and my postie are brilliant.

Do not get me started on Yodel the driver is a total Moron! Keeps putting anything for me in next door's blue recycling bin and even if it says Signed For doesn't do it. They just see me looking in their bins.:wonder::wonder:

can't stand Hermes. I had a really lovely driver for years now he's gone I have a driver who takes photos of my goods outside my front door which according to him has a porch. went away for the day card saying item in porch but it was obviously gone. I don't have a porch :mysmilie_51:

How long does it take to show an item has been returned? I am just keeping an eye on an item I took to the post office Monday lunchtime & I have just tracked & was received at QVC Tuesday lunchtime still not showing as returned on my account, or am I being unreasonable? Then will se how long the refund takes.

Friday 13th I am still waiting for my account to show ‘returned’ which according to my tracking was received and signed for at 08:01 on 10/9. I paid £11 for this return as it was a more expensive item and RM have lived up to their delivery promise.I have always questioned QVC costs of P&P & returns but now my even depleted order record is going to be confined to history.Some things of a lesser value I have taken a risk but that is foolish, I would be left thinking it had not arrived.

Latest posts

Back