Catherine Huntley!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Catherine Huntley!

CH seems to me to have very little self awareness. Her latest blog deals with the undesirability of materialistic lifestyles and the need for possessions. Well, it seems to me that she earns a very good living based on just that. Encouraging us to add to our possessions and sharing with us the numerous things she has bought or has been lucky enough to try out from QVC.

Then of course she moves on to her being a vegan. Did anyone know that I wonder? She hasnt mentioned it before? Catherine Huntley, WHY do you have to keep going on about it?

I hope next time she appears on one of her shows she presents the products and then tells us not to buy them, after all she must stand by the principles she shares on her blogs.

Same for Alison Young. When she next presents eye cream or neck cream she should tell us not to buy but to stick to Nivea or something similar!

Post Thanks / Like

I like her less and less the more I see her. That smug, fake, insincere smile she gives us while trying to talk soothingly to us as she tries to entice us to buy the latest piece of crap we don't want or need. Why does she think she's so much better than me?? She isn't. Oooooh, all you peasants out there can buy this materialistic useless nonsense while I try to save the world.

She's already banged on about how minimalistic her newly built house is. So what's your house built of then Eco Catherine? Mud and sticks? I don't think so. Got a compost toilet? I don't think so. Plastic sofa? Ooooh, now there's a question. She's got everything according to her sales pitch and nothing according to her sanctimonious claptrap. Vegan? Let her eat grass and mung beans. I'm having steak.

Daily rant, 10.21am.

CC

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I never normally read their blogs but did look at this one. Barely had she started than she mentioned poo!! That woman, I am sick of her and her bowel movements, her period pains, her slagging off the High Street and bloody veganism. To be fair, if I must be, I don't find her as materialistic, or perhaps I mean eager to promote stuff, as Del Boy, but then who could be?

Post Thanks / Like

CH works and is very well paid in a possessions led organisation. She may not be as bad as Debbie Flint but DF has not yet started posting sanctimonious blogs about our materialistic world. Given time Debbie may start but at the moment she is too busy sharing aspects of her wonderful life, promoting her full board retreat and trying to be a political influencer.

I read the blogs as a form of therapy.I am trying not to buy from QVC and the blogs and their shows are really helping me! QVCs biggest problem in addition to p&p and poor delivery times has to be their very unlikeable presenters. What an awful bunch!

Post Thanks / Like

Chuntley is as fake as a seven pound note, from her pretend Veganism to her extensions and everything in between. The adoration and praise she needs from everyone to feed her narcissism is crass and embarrassing to every single woman. No, can’t stand her.

Post Thanks / Like

Chuntley is as fake as a seven pound note, from her pretend Veganism to her extensions and everything in between. The adoration and praise she needs from everyone to feed her narcissism is crass and embarrassing to every single woman. No, cant stand her.
    Likes alter ego , Twilight , donna255 , Evie liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

There’s a saying: “How do you know someone’s a vegan? They tell you.” Most vegans would take in good humour, in my experience, as vegans will tell you out of necessity, eg so you don’t serve them a cup of tea with cow’s milk, just as anyone who has a dietary requirement, allergy or preference needs to make it known if you’re going to entertain them in any way. However, when it comes to CHuntley, you will get to know whether you need to or not. In fact, you could insert any word after “How do you know CHuntley is .....?” because she will tell you”

Q How do you know CHuntley is a vegan?
    Q How do you know CHuntley is friendly with Candles Steven?
    Q How do you know CHuntley has been doing her house up?
    Q How do you know CHuntley is not very good at sums?
    Q How do you know CHuntley poos in the woods? (I know it’s usually bears but still ...)
    Q How do you know CHuntley has a musical daughter?
    Q How do you know CHuntley is in a new relationship?

A She will tell you! Every time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    CH works and is very well paid in a possessions led organisation. She may not be as bad as Debbie Flint but DF has not yet started posting sanctimonious blogs about our materialistic world. Given time Debbie may start but at the moment she is too busy sharing aspects of her wonderful life, promoting her full board retreat and trying to be a political influencer.

I read the blogs as a form of therapy.I am trying not to buy from QVC and the blogs and their “shows” are really helping me! QVC’s biggest problem in addition to p&p and poor delivery times has to be their very unlikeable presenters. What an awful bunch!
    Thank you for the best laugh of the week so far! Del Boy as a political influencer. Oh My Days. The woman is relentless.

Post Thanks / Like

We regularly see talentless fools plucked from reality shows into mainstream presenting jobs on the tele, yet those on QVC who are used to appearing in front of the camera and, despite their obvious failings, can hold a conversation, are never seen anywhere else other than on QVC.

I know Ali Keenan has in the past presented a lunchtime show in the Midlands, but the others never seem to have been picked up by any of the other tv channels. Is it because they have tried, and failed the auditions, or perhaps QVC has them tied to a tight contract. The dreadful Andi Peters plays both sides of the coin, so I do wonder why we have never seen Charlie or Dale being poached by the mainstream tv channels, because they are, at least capable.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Thank you for the best laugh of the week so far! Del Boy as a political influencer. Oh My Days. The woman is relentless.
    Id like to make a prediction. I think that in the near future Del Boy will be running for councillor somewhere in Devon. There have been some hints! Heaven help us all! She is so full of herself, she knows it all! This sort of self obsessed confidence is both unattractive and alarming. Maybe she even has her eyes on the big move. Forget Sheepwash, Number 10 beckons!