Dyson V11 vacuum cleaner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
Hello - I see Dyson V11 is scheduled for Wednesday the 18th and wondered if anyone has an idea of what price QVC might have it and whether it is the animal or absolute model (SCW/Sazza?). Also if anyone owns one any comments or feedback would be great. Many thanks -posts on this site are really helpful :mysmilie_48:

I have the V10, not bought from Q, and it's absolutely brilliant.
I don't know how the V11 can be any better, but will watch to find out

I have the V10, not bought from Q, and it's absolutely brilliant.
I don't know how the V11 can be any better, but will watch to find out

Thanks China Girl - can I ask if you find having to hold the handle (rather than it staying on by itself) is awkward or makes your hand sore? I have seen that mentioned in some reviews. I once had a polti steamer where you had to hold the button down and it was a nightmare :mysmilie_10::mysmilie_19:

It is really easy to use, your forefinger just rests lightly on the button where you would hold the handle naturally. You hardly need to press, so it's comfortable to use.

I wouldn't be without mine, it's so easy when you just want a quick wizz round.

It is really easy to use, your forefinger just rests lightly on the button where you would hold the handle naturally. You hardly need to press, so it's comfortable to use.

I wouldn't be without mine, it's so easy when you just want a quick wizz round.

Thanks so much for your opinion - it is an awful lot of money so am trying to research as best I can but as SCW pointed out in the link the QVC price isn't a deal as such. Thanks again :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back