Monogram by Amanda Wakeley TSV 09/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amanda Wakeley Midi Coleman Triple Compartment Multiway Bag

Amanda Wakeley TSV.jpg

These bags of Amanda Wakeley do nothing for me I’ve yet to see anything that tempts me far too much heavy looking hardware for my liking

I think it looks very smart but then it should be for the price it’s going to be.:mysmilie_48:

Obviously I don’t buy handbags but AW is definitely one of my favourite guests. I’ve no idea what it is about her but I just find her very likeable.

love her clothes...beautiful stuff. I prefer this bag to her snakeskin/ reptile overkill

I think I must be the only woman on the planet who wouldn't entertain spending that kind of money on a handbag, although I can afford to. The most expensive bag I ever bought was a leather one for £40, for an event, and even that price irked me. :thinking: Luckily I don't "do" designer stuff of any kind so am never tempted by AW, LG, Radley or the like.

back in the day I used to buy ENNY bags they cost hundreds and that was in the latter 70's 80's lasted a few years and were beautiful. I was shocked they went bust as they were very popular

Obviously I don’t buy handbags but AW is definitely one of my favourite guests. I’ve no idea what it is about her but I just find her very likeable.

Six degrees of separation - I'm three away from her & she is very likeable. She's never offered me free bag though!

Amanda Wakeley The Coleman Medium Multi Way
Item Number: 179572
QVC Price £340.00
Todays Special Value Price £234.96
P&P £5.95

Currently only available at QVC, the gorgeous Coleman medium multi-way bag from Amanda Wakeley features a handy triple compartment design, multiple pockets and a detachable shoulder strap, as well as the iconic Amanda Wakeley branding. Beautifully blending classic style with functionality, this bag is a must-have accessory for any woman about town.
Every day glamour - this stunning handbag is an elegant option for a signature day-to-day style. With its compact size and shoulder strap, this Amanda Wakeley design allows you to keep your essentials close while conveniently leaving your hands free.

Essential organisation - say goodbye to endlessly searching the bottom of your bag! With three separated compartments secured with a zip top fastening, plus both outer and inner pockets to keep everything in place, you'll never find yourself hunting for your keys or phone in this bag.

The choice is yours - coming in six chic designs, there's something to suit every taste. If you're all about animal print, choose Khaki Lizard, Mineral Croc, Africa Print, Natural Python or Saffron Croc to help you to bring out your wild side, or opt for Black Weave for a timeless and sophisticated style.

Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 2 x slip
Outer pocket: 1 x zip
Outer: leather, lining: leather
Bag (h x w x d): 34cm x 23.5cm x 11cm (13.4" x 9.3" x 4.3")
Handle drop: 10cm (3.9")
Strap drop: 30cm (11.8")

Colour options:

Africa Snake
Saffron Croc
Black Weave
Khaki Lizard
Mineral Croc

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.179572

gorgeous bags but they keep popping out of baskets all night long still look available

For that price you’d expect a more secure bag, not just magnetic poppers. I change my bags too often to justify that sort of money on a bag, even if I liked it, which I don’t.

I much prefer the AW bags than the LG bags, but I would never pay that kind of money for a handbag. They had a jumper on this morning for £253 and they were selling like hot cakes.:grin:There must be some well paid jobs about..

I like the matte textured weave version; I might order on waitlist pending the reviews coming in. Anyone else tempted? I always remove any charms, monkeys and other dangles from bags, but otherwise it's a good size now I have to carry more stuff around.

Bags are a subjective thing, like shoes and what does it for one person doesn`t do it for another. Personally I don`t think this bag is nice, the finish on it looks cheap, especially the shiny versions and when they say currently only available on QVC I`m always suspicious it`s a batch knocked out just for them and of a poorer quality.
I`m retired now and use the same bag day in,day out, flog it to death, bin it and then move onto another bag. If I`m going out somewhere nice or have to get dressed up or on holiday then I use other "posher" bags. I have a Kurt Geiger rainbow bag in the darker Winter colours, they do a pastel version too and also a gold/silver version and for a lazy person such as me it saves matching a bag to an outfit and is of a size big enough to fit everything I need but not too big it resembles a work bag or a tote. They also do a mini version but that`s too small for me. It certainly won`t be everybody`s cup of tea and it was just under £200 but like I say, it goes with almost every outfit so saves me buying more bags I don`t need.
https://www.kurtgeiger.com/women/ac...on-s-bag-blue-dark-leather-kurt-geiger-london

I much prefer the AW bags than the LG bags, but I would never pay that kind of money for a handbag. They had a jumper on this morning for £253 and they were selling like hot cakes.:grin:There must be some well paid jobs about..

I thought they were H by Halston until it suddenly occurred to me they were AW ....wow!

back in the day I used to buy ENNY bags they cost hundreds and that was in the latter 70's 80's lasted a few years and were beautiful. I was shocked they went bust as they were very popular
I had a couple of those too, and a person I knew back then only ever bought Enny bags. I didn't know they had gone bust!

I do like the yellow colour in this TSV but not with a black handle. I wouldn't buy at this price though!

Just to add the TSV bag zips shut with zipped pockets inside in case anyone's dithering. I quite like the mineral colour - I have a wool coat slightly deeper in tone, depending what I wear with it, it looks pale grey or pale taupe. I might have a look on the high street for a similar chameleon colour, TK Maxx quite often has unusual* but good quality bags. (*the colours which didn't sell as well as the Black or Tan bags in a brand's range I suspect!

Latest posts

Back