ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prai Set of 2 Scent of a Woman Parfums TSV 17/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239950

Prai TSV 1.jpg

Prai TSV 2.jpg

Prai TSV 3.jpg

Prai TSV 4.jpg

I hate these over elaborate bottles/jars to me it says that is where the cost is & not on the contents.

My (limited) experience of Prai perfumes is very, very bad so I've seen all I need to see here.

I stick to the classic parfumiers, can’t be doing with these synthetic, overly sweet & cheaply made scents from celebs and and skincare companies.

eve the likes of l'occitane dont do long lasting scents anymore. to get more quality I will have to go for the niche brands

Head above parapet time, I like the original Scent of a Woman, as did the students at school - "You smell lush, miss". Strangely I could never smell it on myself. However, these bottles are hideous & totally impractical so my time wearing it is over.

"You smell lush Miss" he he he he he he he he :mysmilie_17: maybe I'll re-train as a teacher. I work in a school and the teachers are soooo bossy but soooo nice. Can't say any of them wear perfume.

C

Prai Scent of a Woman 2 Piece Gift Collection
Item Number: 239950
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This glamorous two-piece fragrance collection from Prai features Scent of a Woman and a brand new eau de parfum to QVC UK, Scent of a Woman Love. Entice yourself with these powerful, captivating scents, which will make an unforgettable gift for that special woman in your life, whether that's a loved one or yourself.

Switch it up - with notes of sweet jasmine petals and sensual musk in Scent of a Woman, and captivating florals with bright citrus notes in Scent of a Woman Love, you can change up your fragrance to suit your mood. Whichever you choose to wear, this invigorating fragrance duo exudes feminine energy to give you confidence and a sense of allure.

A beautiful gift - encased in two stunning bejewelled bottles to be cherished for years to come, this gorgeous fragrance collection is the perfect gift for the perfume lover in your life, or as a luxurious treat for yourself.
Brand new to QVC UK - this collection introduces Scent of a Woman Love, a fragrance that is brand new to QVC UK. Be swept of your feet with this intoxicatingly romantic Eau de Parfum, blended with an elegant balance of rose petals and soft musk.

Fragrance notes:
Scent of a Woman:
Top notes: a burst of fresh bergamot and orange blossom
Heart notes: a warm heart of sambac petals and patchouli
Base notes: vetiver and sensual musks

Scent of a Woman Love:

Top notes: enticing mandarin, grapefruit and crisp apple
Heart notes: fresh water lily, rose petals and magnolia
Base notes: a warmth of amber and soft musk

Contains:

1 x Scent of a Woman Eau de Parfum (50ml)
1 x Scent of a Woman Love Eau de Parfum (50ml)
1 x gift box

Delivery to UK Mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239950

Please tell me someone else witnessed the midnight "launch" of this?! I was half-watching it at 3am and couldn't believe my ears or eyes at some of the crap coming out of Cathy (Kathy?) and the 3 models' mouths! (Yes, it featured THREE models for a fragrance offering..!)

The innuendos, the suggestive trailer, the cliches, the cackling laughter and the description and promises of the "love potion" EDP - I honestly thought I was dreaming!
I've not slept since Friday afternoon so I'm not totally with-it, but it was really quite a surreal presentation ;)
If the bottles weren't quite so hideous (covered in hundreds of gaudy and tacky faux gems), I would almost be tempted to see if one spritz really could lure the postman and every passing chap to my door as suggested! ;)

Please tell me someone else witnessed the midnight "launch" of this?! I was half-watching it at 3am and couldn't believe my ears or eyes at some of the crap coming out of Cathy (Kathy?) and the 3 models' mouths! (Yes, it featured THREE models for a fragrance offering..!)

The innuendos, the suggestive trailer, the cliches, the cackling laughter and the description and promises of the "love potion" EDP - I honestly thought I was dreaming!
I've not slept since Friday afternoon so I'm not totally with-it, but it was really quite a surreal presentation ;)
If the bottles weren't quite so hideous (covered in hundreds of gaudy and tacky faux gems), I would almost be tempted to see if one spritz really could lure the postman and every passing chap to my door as suggested! ;)

I don't mind Cathy usually, but I agree, it was a totally over the top presentation. And quite sexist I thought too. Men would (quite rightly) have been slated if they were presenting an aftershave in the manner that I watched last night from Prai.

I admit catching the launch at 9 pm and started to find my hecks rising over the man magnate crap she was going on about.

On Basenotes(perfume forum), we do the :yawn::mysmilie_498: when in the female section a newbie comes along and first post, What Perfume Will Attract Man or in one case Fall At My Feet? Tripwire. On the male section, it's the Panty Dropper perfume. Like any woman will just drop her knickers after one sniff of your fragrance. Or even men will run after you with roses wanting to marry you after one sniff of your perfume.

I watched 20 seconds of this BS can’t believe Kathy was saying use it as a magnet to reel in your man or spice up your marriage what utter rollicks.:mysmilie_51:

Saw a few minutes on the repeat she is OTT even Jilly seemed embarrassed.I wouldn’t give those tacky bottles house room never mind the contents.

Latest posts

Back