Beauty Gift Ideas TSV 8/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skiniron Tool TSV 08/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402520

Skiniron TSV 1.jpg

Skiniron TSV 2.jpg

Skiniron TSV 3.jpg

Er ladies, ladies, I think you're looking at it the wrong way up :mysmilie_17: I think you hold that long bit ooer missus ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Yep, Ann Summers.

CC

Let's be honest, there isn't a gadget or cosmetic that turns back the clock. Generally in life it's the luck of the draw, genetics & lifestyle that determines everything regarding our looks & our health. I've always had a slightly oily skin, awful as a teen, much better as I've aged. I'll be 61 in three weeks, my skin is fairly good & with one exception I'm happy with how it looks that exception being the two lines from my nose to corners of my mouth. My lovely dentist does fillers & I'm booked in for the end of the month...

I've had a dentist reminder and no way am I doing it. I was so traumatised at my FIRST visit Mr CC had to pay and then had to take me for a stiff whisky. Dentist missed his calling in life, should have been a butcher. Shiver shiver shiver.

CC

some dentists are so rough and I think unkind. my lovely dentist has now retired and I am loathe to go to anyone

I've had a dentist reminder and no way am I doing it. I was so traumatised at my FIRST visit Mr CC had to pay and then had to take me for a stiff whisky. Dentist missed his calling in life, should have been a butcher. Shiver shiver shiver.

CC
I am really surprised to read that about a modern dentist. Is he a young chap or an older man who maybe is set in bad habits. I used to go to a private one in The City who cost the earth. When I retired I had to find an NHS one locally and did a walking tour to suss them all out. My new one looked promising and I pounced on a patient who was leaving for a reference!!! In what has been a bad month (and ****** unfair and annoying as I never miss an examination or a hygienist) I had two extractions and a very pricey bridge on the other side, and I have to say it wasn't painful at all. Obviously I was terrified but needlessly so.

DPC SkinIron Anti-ageing Face & Body Massager with Skin Up Perfection Cream
Item Number: 402520
QVC Price £275.00
Todays Special Value Price £189.96
P&P £1.95

The Skin Iron Anti-Ageing Face & Body Massager from DPC works with the Skin Up Perfecting Cream to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by gently massaging and warming the skin on your face and body. Ideal for use with your favourite moisturisers to help make them more effective, this innovative skincare and body tool will upgrade your beauty routine instantly and work to give you smoother, firmer looking skin.
Boost your skincare - it's never been easier to increase the effectiveness of your favourite moisturisers than with the help of this smart skincare tool. Simply apply your favourite moisturiser or the specially-formulated Skin Up Perfection Cream included onto your cleansed face and move the device over your complexion. It gently warms your skin to help open up pores for maximum absorption, and it stimulates the skin to encourage surface circulation. The effect is skin that feels revitalised.

For face and body - this clever tool can be used on your face and body to help promote a toned, smooth feeling from top to toe, thanks to its large surface area, so you can achieve a complete revitalised skin look.

Keep it neat - this device's wireless, re-chargeable design allows you to keep it neatly in your bedroom on its charging station and use it anywhere. Once it's been charged, it will run for up to three hours, so you can even take it fully-charged on a mini break away and use it for five minutes each morning without having to take the charger with you.

Not suitable for use during pregnancy
Not suitable for people with an pacemaker
Heats up to 42C

What's in the box?

1 x Skin Iron Anti-Ageing Face & Body Massager
1 x Skin Up Perfection Cream (50ml) - a potent moisturiser that works to brighten and smooth your complexion, helping to deliver intense hydration to your skin and target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x charger
1 x cradle
1 x cleaning cloth
1 x user manual

How to use:

Press the power button to turn it on
Apply the moisture cream thoroughly on your face before you start using the device
Press the heat button for the heat effect to start
Press the power button once more for a stronger effect
Place the surface of the device on your face and move up and down in a massaging motion
Press and hold the power for three seconds to turn it off

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402520

OK, now you can disagree with me if you like but this is the same gadget as the lab ladies had on offer a while back and in fact I bought it. This one's a different shape though. You have to touch the silver bit on the back - same, has a red light - same, probably has a green light as well. Tiff can see the difference after two sweeps of it on her face. I can't. This one's dearer than the lab one as well and I've got all the masks to boot. Time I got it out again with the gold mask (when Mr CC's had a few and thinks Goldfinger is in the room with him :mysmilie_19:

CC

Just watched a few minutes at the beginning of this presentation.It states on the website certain instances when this should not be used, pregnancy, pacemaker etc.The Flint asked Ms Revitalash about instances when this should not be used & she didn’t have a clue in fact looked quite embarrassed & moved swiftly on.This is important yet they put someone in as the ‘expert’ who is anything but.Like Revitalash then when I found only on the leaflet that I could not use it.About time they ditched these guests who do not do their homework.

Will this be edited out?

AY is the hell for doing the "Always check with your GP if not sure." Yes, of course, everyone can just phone and get an appointment that day and then come back and order the TSV. Even getting a call back from your doctor they will be so happy you just want to know if you can use a beauty gadget, NOT.

My dentist is lovely I know some people do not like women dentists but mine is brilliant. Oh, and she actually lives locally.

AY is the hell for doing the "Always check with your GP if not sure." Yes, of course, everyone can just phone and get an appointment that day and then come back and order the TSV. Even getting a call back from your doctor they will be so happy you just want to know if you can use a beauty gadget, NOT.

My dentist is lovely I know some people do not like women dentists but mine is brilliant. Oh, and she actually lives locally.

Exactly to get an appointment with my doctor you have to get past the Gestapo on reception first.

Latest posts

Back