Anne

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We used to call it "showing off" back in the day, and certainly not a nice trait to be known for. I'm not on any social media, but when I read/hear about the obsession of being 'liked', I just think "oh get a life you pathetic individual"

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

That is bang on the money.

C

I have a couple of groups on my facebook page and they`re connected to websites I buy clothes from (Tilletts and Euphoria) and not only does the amount of money some people spend on clothes fascinate me but also some of their photos which are obviously filtered within an inch of their lives. Some of the ladies post themselves as is, and power to them for doing so but some of the ladies add all kinds if airy fairy glimmers which make them look unreal. It`s like a feeding frenzy with them posting daily pics of their purchases and I mean daily, some of them must buy something several times a week and its like a competition who gets the most orders. Of course the businesses are laughing all the way to the bank and its obvious insta photos and facebook pages play a big hand in that. Not for me though.

They sound like the people Asos publicly denounced recently for ordering loads of clothes, putting them on to photograph and post on Instagram, etc, before returning most of it (or everything).

Think she could be pregnant as I saw her on a show with a stool to sit on, so she may be off our screens soon.

Latest posts

Back