Useless photos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
We've already grumbled about missing photo, where it says they will be available soon but never turn up.

In the past, I've also grumbled about white items taken against a white background, so they are virtually invisible. Any competent photographer would use a dark background, but then again, we are talking about QVC! They never change.

Here is the latest example, from today. RJ bird seed 518040.jpg

Yes, it is actually there above, I couldn't even find it at first.

Like the stoilists who insist on putting a bag against clothes of the same shade. I have to squint to make the bag out against the item.

Useless.

It's just as difficult to see black items. When being modelled you just see a black blob, no way to see the detail, fit, tailoring etc.

They are just as bad when a black garment is on the rail in front of them, and they are extolling the virtues of the stitching / pleating / panels etc etc. when only they can see them !

Another reason why I don't like 'winter' clothing. Its the same when viewing online, dark clothing is even photographed against a white/light background, but its still impossible to see any detail or even if another colour is part of the garment. Give me light clothing anyday.

Here's a nice photo that you can hopefully all see :mysmilie_48: In fact two. Bry's the one with the ball, Perry's the other.

IMG_0621.jpg Bryan & dead football 2 -- 19 April 19.JPG

Sorry about Mr CC's crotch in the Bry one :mysmilie_17: I didn't take the photo.

CC

Bry's a bit of a mix, weeee bit of staffie in there methinks. Perry was my wee darling, old when we got him but I'll miss him to the day I die.

CC

Bry's a bit of a mix, weeee bit of staffie in there methinks. Perry was my wee darling, old when we got him but I'll miss him to the day I die.

CC

Perry is soooo cute. Wire haired Jack Russel? I can def see the staff in Bry. Is Mr CC in his slippers?

Perry was a Parson Jack Russell (long legs) but he did have quite wiry hair. He loved to be hoovered with the hand held. Mr CC is in his shoes and thankfully his trousers :mysmilie_17:

CC

Perry was a Parson Jack Russell (long legs) but he did have quite wiry hair. He loved to be hoovered with the hand held. Mr CC is in his shoes and thankfully his trousers :mysmilie_17:

CC

:mysmilie_19:

Sometimes you make him sound like Rab C Nesbit!!

Obie likes the hand held hoover too. Haven't tried it on Mr B, but that belly button fluff is calling !:mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
He's not from Scotland and I've never seen him wearing a vest lol. He's one of those Midlands folk.

CC

'Midlands folk', now he sounds like a character from Tolkien! I have a picture of someone with even hairier toes than a Hobbit & a toothless grin. I can say all this because I'm one of them too, even if I did marry outside my community to a Southerner.

Latest posts

Back