Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Velvetsoft Jacquard Braid Filled Bedspread TSV 11/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808807

Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg

Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg

Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg

Cozee Home TSV 4.jpg

Cozee Home TSV 5.jpg

The universe is testing me - a Cozee Home fleecy bedspread TSV on my birthday, curses!!!!!

And in this corner of the universe, someone has their beady eye on you.

Noted, AndiK :mysmilie_17: I have been a bad girl recently and I should be thinking about reining in my Q spend in light of their cr*p customer service regarding my lost Yankee Candles!!!!

Looks a nice cosy bedspread but I've just got out my Kelly Hoppen one to put on the bed with the fleecy bedding. Mr CC changed the bed today, embossed floral duvet cover with embossed spot pillow cases and for the second set of pillow cases we have the holly ones. Why??? The matching sets were all clean as well so not really any excuses for getting it wrong lol.

CC

Looks a nice cosy bedspread but I've just got out my Kelly Hoppen one to put on the bed with the fleecy bedding. Mr CC changed the bed today, embossed floral duvet cover with embossed spot pillow cases and for the second set of pillow cases we have the holly ones. Why??? The matching sets were all clean as well so not really any excuses for getting it wrong lol.

CC

It must be a man thing. I have several CH sets (my obsession but a PITA to store) but OH wants me to get rid (due to storage I assume as he loves it, too). I think it's a protest thing with my OH. One that I take no notice of whatsoever :grin:

At least it isn't an electric faux fur throw ! I mean, WHAT is the point in having a heated version of something that you sweat under anyway ???? ( I saw this version on air the other night)

At least it isn't an electric faux fur throw ! I mean, WHAT is the point in having a heated version of something that you sweat under anyway ???? ( I saw this version on air the other night)

Oh but there is every point lol! If you're like me and are just cold all the time it is so nice to sit under a toasty blanket and I can always turn it down if it gets too warm. I got one for Christmas last year and I've nearly worn it out - Bryan loves it too (Mr CC moaning about all that money spent on a heated dog bed. Think I'll rename him Uncle Moanhead :mysmilie_17: )

CC

my sister bought me a heated cozee home throw and it was greatly received by my grandchildren and daughters. Its brilliant if you suffer from cold feet even if you have cozy home bedding as this instantly warms my tootsies.

Buy a hot water bottle and use that under the blanket …. lol !

I actually did used to do that but I always had to fight Perry for the warm bit (when he was alive :sad:) and then mum got me the heated one for Christmas and I was all set.

CC

Oh but there is every point lol! If you're like me and are just cold all the time it is so nice to sit under a toasty blanket and I can always turn it down if it gets too warm. I got one for Christmas last year and I've nearly worn it out - Bryan loves it too (Mr CC moaning about all that money spent on a heated dog bed. Think I'll rename him Uncle Moanhead :mysmilie_17: )

CC

:mysmilie_59:

Shams To Match

Cozee Home Velvetsoft Braided Texture Filled Set of 2 Shams
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808860

Now, now, I have looked at these and they are amazingly similar to the bedspread and shams I bought from Kelly Hoppen except mine are in a silvery taupe colour. Looks like the same pattern - are CH allowed to copy KH? Not sure how much the Cozee set is but the KH one was in "as is" and I think I got the quilt and shams for £45.

CC

Now, now, I have looked at these and they are amazingly similar to the bedspread and shams I bought from Kelly Hoppen except mine are in a silvery taupe colour. Looks like the same pattern - are CH allowed to copy KH? Not sure how much the Cozee set is but the KH one was in "as is" and I think I got the quilt and shams for £45.

CC

I think the Celebs just put their name to whatever QVC offerings are at the given time. I love cozen home but unless I make space I can't buy anymore its so bulky

I must be very lucky because I don't feel the cold, neither does my Mr T whose favourite place is on a mountain, preferably in snow & ice. We've recently bought two wool duvets, a lighter one for spring & summer, have them with cotton covers & they are fabulous. I always feel that the woman who presents Cozee Home looks palid & slightly unwell, as though she's caught a chill.

Cozee Home Velvetsoft Braided Texture Filled Bedspread
Item Number: 808807
QVC Price £63.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £4.95

This sumptuous bedspread from Cozee Home is made from their much-loved Velvetsoft fabric giving it a super soft, velvety feel and features a jacquard braid design on one side and a block colour reverse. Stay snug and warm as the nights grow cold while giving your bedroom a cosy seasonal update with this fabulous Cozee Home bedspread.
Chic, understated style - the jacquard braid design on this bedspread will add instant texture and subtle pattern to any decor, while the beautifully soft and luxurious Velvetsoft finish will give your bedroom that much-needed snug feel.

Feeling chilly? - An ideal layering piece for your bed as the nights get cold, lay this bedspread over your existing bedding to help you drift off to sleep feeling cosy and comfortable, or wrap yourself in its warmth as you sip hot chocolate on the sofa and relax on a chilly night.

Seasonal shades - with their rich tones, Teal, Shiraz Wine and Ochre are perfect choices for adding impact to your bedding look, or if you want something softer, then the neutral colours of Mink, Grey or Rose Smoke will work beautifully.

Easy care - machine washable, quick drying and with no need to iron it, it doesn't take much work to keep this bedspread fresh and clean, so you can have it back on your bed in no time.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Bedspread (l x w): 250cm x 245cm (98.4" x 96.5")

Colour options:

Mink
Grey
Teal
Shiraz Wine
Rose Smoke
Ochre

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808807

Latest posts

Back