The impossible wordsearch.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Petespants

Registered Shopper
Flinty is on the FB page as questionmeister of a wordsearch .It is impossible to see the words on said wordsearch as it is too small.I can think of many words which could be included on this (some unprintable on a Sunday).:mysmilie_17:

Here are some for starters:
Devon,novel,cream tea,voucher

Flinty is on the FB page as questionmeister of a wordsearch .It is impossible to see the words on said wordsearch as it is too small.I can think of many words which could be included on this (some unprintable on a Sunday).:mysmilie_17:

Here are some for starters:
Devon,novel,cream tea,voucher

CLARKS, DYSON, ELEMIS, KIMANDCO, LAB, LAKELAND, LIZEARLE, PHILIPKINGSLEY, SEALY, TARTE - 'Join in the fun', what a load of twaddle.

CLARKS, DYSON, ELEMIS, KIMANDCO, LAB, LAKELAND, LIZEARLE, PHILIPKINGSLEY, SEALY, TARTE - 'Join in the fun', what a load of twaddle.

Sorry you think it's a'load of twaddle' but the words should all be to do with DF only.There is a prize to be won by the person who collects the most words.......Flinty said so.

Sorry you think it's a'load of twaddle' but the words should all be to do with DF only.There is a prize to be won by the person who collects the most words.......Flinty said so.

Well, I've looked really hard - paused the video and everything - but I can't see "trashybook", "misleading", or "nevermentionthepostage". And I can see "man" but not "manmad". I thought I saw "sixmonthbreak" but it must have been wishful thinking.

It's a load of twaddle because it's dead daft & watching her underline some & put rings around others was an insult to my cat, let alone adults. The Q is fast running out of steam.

Debs Flint in trousers - now there's a thing :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_

Would the world cope with a monster backs . . .. OK enough.

cc

What the heck has a wordsearch in which the words are illegible got to do with shopping anyway? There is a similar stupid post in which two presenters are discussing superstitions.Why when they are supposed to be selling goods?It seems that they do everything BUT this.Not giving sizes,discussing personal events ad nauseum etc.

egotistical,selfserving,overbearing,narcissistic,
deceitful,pretentious are a few more words I could see being in that word search (for majorityof q presenters)

Well, I've looked really hard - paused the video and everything - but I can't see "trashybook", "misleading", or "nevermentionthepostage". And I can see "man" but not "manmad". I thought I saw "sixmonthbreak" but it must have been wishful thinking.

"I'matwat" ??

Latest posts

Back