New Discount Code for Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

New Discount Codes here

MISS59 promotion details

£5 off your next purchase online at QVCUK.com. Voucher code can be redeemed from 16th September 2019 00:01 and expires on 29th September 2019 23:59.
Promotional code can be redeemed at the checkout at QVCUK.com or via our Contact Centre (0800 50 40 30).
A minimum purchase of £20.01, excluding P&P, is required.
Promotional code may be used for merchandise only and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Voucher code cannot be redeemed on Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items.
If a product has Easy Pay applied to it you will not be able to use the voucher code towards your purchase.
Maximum one voucher code per customer.
Voucher code cannot be redeemed on the QVC UK mobile app, QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.
Voucher code will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item.
They cannot be shared, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
No cash alternative will be offered.
Voucher code will not be replaced if lost, stolen or sent to an invalid e-mail address.
VC UK employees cannot participate in this promotion.
This promotion shall be governed by English law.

MISS19 promotion details

£10 off your next purchase online at QVCUK.com. Voucher code can be redeemed from 16th September 2019 00:01 and expires on 29th September 2019 23:59.
Promotional code can be redeemed at the checkout at QVCUK.com or via our Contact Centre (0800 50 40 30).
A minimum purchase of £25.01, excluding P&P, is required.
Promotional code may be used for merchandise only and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Voucher code cannot be redeemed on Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items.
If a product has Easy Pay applied to it you will not be able to use the voucher code towards your purchase.
Voucher code cannot be redeemed on the QVC UK mobile app, QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.
Voucher code will not be replaced if lost, stolen or sent to an invalid e-mail address.
QVC UK employees cannot participate in this promotion.

worth a shot

I got a postcard on Saturday with £5 MISS59 code.
We miss you, Donna.

Use between the 16-29th of September.

No, as far as I know, I will not be using.
You miss me then you really need to offer more than that!

MISS59 or MISS19 - number of months/years since last purchase, house number, part of date of birth, digits from account or just a random selection? Defo running out of ideas. I've just gone on to their website & seen this -

You've qualified! Use code EARN15 to get £15 off your order

There must be a gremlin in their system because the only purchase I've made was a Seasalt skirt & that was before the latest offer was introduced.

MISS59 or MISS19 - number of months/years since last purchase, house number, part of date of birth, digits from account or just a random selection? Defo running out of ideas. I've just gone on to their website & seen this -

You've qualified! Use code EARN15 to get £15 off your order

There must be a gremlin in their system because the only purchase I've made was a Seasalt skirt & that was before the latest offer was introduced.

that earn15 one is from the shop & save promotion

"Spend £150 and receive a £15 voucher (minimum spend of £40, excluding P&P, required to redeem voucher code). Voucher code: EARN15."

that earn15 one is from the shop & save promotion

"Spend £150 and receive a £15 voucher (minimum spend of £40, excluding P&P, required to redeem voucher code). Voucher code: EARN15."

I know, but couldn't understand why I could see it when I don't qualify. It can't appear everytime someone goes onto the homepage because there are three different amounts.

I got a postcard on Saturday with £5 MISS59 code.
We miss you, Donna.

Use between the 16-29th of September.

No, as far as I know, I will not be using.
You miss me then you really need to offer more than that!

£5 FFS! It barely covers the P&P on most things.

“We miss you, Donna ... but not a lot.”

New Discount Codes here

MISS59 promotion details

£5 off your next purchase online at QVCUK.com. Voucher code can be redeemed from 16th September 2019 00:01 and expires on 29th September 2019 23:59.
A minimum purchase of £20.01, excluding P&P, is required.
VC UK employees cannot participate in this promotion.

MISS19 promotion details

£10 off your next purchase online at QVCUK.com. Voucher code can be redeemed from 16th September 2019 00:01 and expires on 29th September 2019 23:59.
A minimum purchase of £25.01, excluding P&P, is required.
QVC UK employees cannot participate in this promotion.

worth a shot

These codes are linked to peoples accounts, they are not available to all.

I was alerted to the EARN15 code by a friend but I had to ring them to have it applied to my account as I've opted out of receiving their marketing emails. I tried to use it with an online purchase and it worked until I got to the point of confirming my order, when it showed the full price. I removed the item from my cart, rang them to place the order and they told me I'd already used the code! Credit where it's due, they accepted my explanation and reinstated it, but what a faff!

But why do they advertise the codes on their website though without saying that it's only for certain people?
Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

I have not shopped with QVC for years I got the email with £10 off

A few years back I got an email code for £5 off never used it and then a few months later I got one for £10. I thought they must really miss me.:mysmilie_17:

I got the one for letting them keep sending me marketing emails and did use it on a bracelet in clearance. I still wear it.

I was alerted to the EARN15 code by a friend but I had to ring them to have it applied to my account as I've opted out of receiving their marketing emails. I tried to use it with an online purchase and it worked until I got to the point of confirming my order, when it showed the full price. I removed the item from my cart, rang them to place the order and they told me I'd already used the code! Credit where it's due, they accepted my explanation and reinstated it, but what a faff!

I've got a 'You've qualified...' message on the Q's homepage which is odd because I haven't spent the required amount during the qualifying period to receive a voucher. I wonder what would hapeen if I tried to use it.

Nothing because you have to spend £40 I think to get the £5 off and that probably won't even cover the P&P. I recently redeemed my £25 voucher which I got when I bought a new hoover (which I needed and was a good buy), wasn't bad, I got a free Tili box and free postage on something else I was buying anyway. £5 seems such a measly amount IMO.

CC

Honest, QVC don’t even know how to do a good promotion right and will fix it so they don’t lose a penny.

Latest posts

Back