Benefit Christmas Gifts TSV 15/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh wait :mysmilie_474::mysmilie_513::mysmilie_845::thinking:

Mascaras???

:mysmilie_17:

......Plus fancy dress, glitter, pj’s under a maxi evening frock, feather boas and spaceman’s outfit

:mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_520:

......Plus fancy dress, glitter, pj’s under a maxi evening frock, feather boas and spaceman’s outfit

:mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_520:

Not forgetting.......scary nails!

Thanks, will probably get this as a Christmas present for my son’s Girlfriend.

Please please not the orange bronzer.

love Benefit fab brand

Some good items, but I believe that sadly, it's gone downhill, probably as a result of popularity & paying 'fakists' to go on silly holidays. I heard the 'new formula' gimme brow was inferior to its previous counterpart (see also reviews) - thoughts anyone?

Bronzer, Mascara, Blusher and a brow product.

Love to have more info....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Single

Benefit 4 Piece Holiday Haul Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240657

This four-piece make-up collection from Benefit features the new Brow Styler to create a stunning brow look with just one product, plus iconic Hoola Bronzer for a matte, sun-kissed finish, bestselling Benetint to for a sheer flush of colour and a limited edition Bad Gal Bang! Mascara in eye-catching hot pink packaging. All housed in an adorable pink stocking for a touch of festive sparkle, this perfectly proportioned Benefit set is all you need to create a radiant make-up look this season.

Brand new brows - joining Benefit's extensive range of top-rated brow products is the eagerly awaited Brow Styler. On one end you'll find a water-resistant wax pencil to create a clean, defined effect, and on the other a loose powder to softly fill in sparse areas. Mix and match both sides to create a bespoke look, or wear together for a bold effect to last all day.

Your make-up heroes - Hoola Bronzer, Bad Gal Bang! Mascara and Benetint are all bestsellers and consistently garner great reviews at QVC. Discover these hero products right here in this curated Benefit collection.

Festive fancies - completing your new make-up haul is the gorgeous gift stocking - perfect for placing under the tree for your beauty bestie.

Stock up on Benefit beauties - select our Auto Delivery and receive this gorgeous collection once more in 90 days, at this incredible Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Brow Styler (1.1g) in a choice of Cool Light Blonde, Warm Golden Blonde, Warm Light Brown, Warm Deep Brown or Warm Black Brown - features a creamy wax pencil and a loose filling powder in corresponding shades to create a full, defined brow look
1 x Benetint (12.5ml) - a sheer, rose-tinted lip and cheek stain designed to give a long-lasting, subtle kiss of colour. Can be applied once for a natural flush or built up for a more vibrant, bold look
1 x Bad Gal Bang! Mascara (8.5g) in Black - in gorgeous bright pink packaging. Contains innovative aero-particles and a buildable formula to help add layers of volume without weighing lashes down. Features a sleek, tapered brush that works to grab and lengthen each individual lash
1 x Hoola Bronzer (8g) - a pure matte bronzer suitable for all skin tones that comes with a soft, natural-bristle brush. Features a finely-milled formula and developed without grey or red tones for a true, flattering bronze look
1 x pink branded stocking

How to apply:
Brow Styler:

Use the wax pencil to fill and fake the look of fluffy brows
Dip the angled tip into the loose powder to define and fill brows

Benetint:

Cheeks: brush three strokes on the apples of your cheeks and blend with your fingertips
Lips: apply onto your lips and blend. Repeat for a deeper colour

Bag Gal Bang! Mascara:

Hold the wand horizontally and wiggle the brush from side to side, working your way through your lashes
Hold the wand vertically and stroke upwards to coat all lashes
Used the domed tip to fan out corner lashes
Apply more coats as desired

Hoola Bronzer:

Sweep across your cheeks, chin and forehead using the included brush
Always tap off excess powder
Can also be used to contour your cheekbones and jawline

Is that brow styler actually new? Note not watched yet....Wasn't there a pencil powder thing going on previously? Cba to search.

Shame about this tsv.

I wanted to buy it, except: Hula=Orange
bad gal=shite
benetint=me at 2 years old when I apparently broke in to Mommy's makeup bag & got to work, saying "makeup pop" a lot.
Brow thing: I'm brown & cool, not warm. Some people with dark hair are actually cool (not fecking warm) Think Angelina Jolie for example.

Rant over.

Good price though (daughters)
Do same actually use benetint?

Last edited:
What’s the “Bad Gal BANG!” all about, is she a “bad gal” for having one?........a bang that is. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back