Julia’s Idea

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Julia has just told Justine Jones actress, Julian MacDonald’s cousin and his brand rep to speak to the fashion buyers to bring a selection of very limited numbers of jewelled JM dresses for Christmas, perhaps to be shown on The Style Channel

So, tell me, which of us goes anywhere at any time to wear a jewelled JM dress? The B&W party has been and gone. Can you imagine wearing one round to the Hepplethwaites for drinks when the hostess is wearing her Carole Hochman PJs and Mr H wearing his vest? Or pitching up at your daughter's house on Christmas Day where she thinks you've taken leave of your senses and the grand kids spill vimto down the front of it? Just who do QVC/Julia think their customers are??

CC

Those that only live in the London area where supper parties abound, pre-drinks parties are commonplace, and invites to the must-see theatre production with dinner afterwards is the norm....... dahling !

TBH when we've had a glimpse of the presenters homes, and/or what their other halves do for a living, most seem to live in smart houses and live fairly comfortable lives. Anyone remember the luxury villa abroad that Julia Roberts was advertising for sale a few years ago ? it was sumptuous, so clearly they assume (or would like to think) that their audience live similar lifestyles.

She lives on a different planet & if she's wearing Ruthie's TSV she's not doing it any favours.

:mysmilie_466: Here's another one of her ideas:

'I do love a trip to the theatre and it made me think again what a good show my book Alice in Theatreland, set in the West End of London in the 1970s, would make. My husband could write the music, I could do the lyrics… we all need to have dreams and aspirations!'

I must stop reading their blogs, I must stop reading their blogs, I must..

Jewelled JM dress to wear with her QVC Crown from a few years ago - obtained by dubious means ..

:mysmilie_466: Here's another one of her ideas:

'I do love a trip to the theatre and it made me think again what a good show my book Alice in Theatreland, set in the West End of London in the 1970s, would make. My husband could write the music, I could do the lyrics… we all need to have dreams and aspirations!'

I must stop reading their blogs, I must stop reading their blogs, I must..

Totally deluded.

Queen Julia does like to think her life is so much better than everyone else’s, while she's spending her life bragging about it, she’s not living it. The second thing is how she thinks the majority of us give a rats bum about anything to do with Julia (QVC) Roberts,

I couldn't work out if it's Queen Julia who is deluded or me for trying to stop reading their showy offy posts!

It’s not you it’s them!
Here are the other major show offs:

Pipa
Kathy
Claire
Alex - another “ Vacay “ without her children
Katy
Debbie
Craig

I took it that Julia headed the list because the previous post was about her.
Too late to edit and add her to my list!

Here again is my list of biggest show offs on QVC:

Julia
Pipa
Debbie
Claire
Vacay Alex
Katy
Catherine
Craig

Please feel free to add to it. I think that Alison K. and Jackie could be added but they are cleverer and do it in a more subtle way.

I took it that Julia headed the list because the previous post was about her.
Too late to edit and add her to my list!

Here again is my list of biggest show offs on QVC:

Julia
Pipa
Debbie
Claire
Vacay Alex
Katy
Catherine
Craig

Please feel free to add to it. I think that Alison K. and Jackie could be added but they are cleverer and do it in a more subtle way.

I agree with your list & the two 'possibles'. I had to look at the list of sales staff for any additions & the rest are fairly staid & boring but not showy offy. Jill Franks does talk about her girlfriends but doesn't seem to boast. However, I think the dreadfully rude Kathy Tayler is starting to compete for a place on your list but as I can't stand her I change channels as soon as I hear those bumbling tones so don't know how much swaggering she does.

Latest posts

Back