Luxenoa by Rylan TSV 16/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surprised he’s got time with doing Supermarket Sweep,It takes two, and Celebrity MasterChef, but I really like him and good luck to getting on by being nice.:mysmilie_12:

Luxenoa 5 Piece Home Fragrance Collection TSV 16/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709901

3 Piece Votive Assemblage £31 & £3.95 post
Cyclone Black Edition 30cl Candle £28 & £2.95 post
Interior Diffusion 50ml £17 & £2.95 post

£85.85 worth inc postage

Luxenoa TSV 1.jpg

Luxenoa TSV 2.jpg

Luxenoa TSV 3.jpg

Luxenoa TSV 4.jpg

Luxenoa TSV 5.jpg

these vary the Fuego diffuser is really nice not madly strong but good. the small candles oddly are stronger and last a long time. I find them better than the tumbers that don't have a great burn time

just bought the Big deal Neom ...these candles blow everything out of the water.. superb!!

Neom is gorgeous but Damselfly is beyond fantastic. Organic with soy wax and even the wick is pure organic cotton.

Oh, I admit I love the sayings on the glass jars too.:mysmilie_17:

Neom is gorgeous but Damselfly is beyond fantastic. Organic with soy wax and even the wick is pure organic cotton.

Oh, I admit I love the sayings on the glass jars too.:mysmilie_17:

its all vegetable wax and essential oils the Neom candles with a cotton and paper wick. they burn beautifully specially the "Happy" fragrance...just going to pick up my diffuser from Waitrose...

Luxenoa 5 Piece Home Fragrance Collection
Item Number: 709901
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

This Home Fragrance Collection from Luxenoa includes three stylish fragranced votive candles with black wax and white cotton wicks, a matte black candle and a gorgeous diffuser, all in your choice of stunning fragrance. Fill your home with captivating scent or treat someone to luxury they'll love with this exceptional home fragrance offering.
Statement design - from the sophisticated silver-tone finish of the votive holders and the smart matte black look of the limited edition candle, to the chic, contemporary style of the square glass diffuser, this collection delivers as much in its appearance as it does its aromatic notes.

Beautiful blends - choose from three signature Luxenoa scents; rich and sensual Ambar Oud, warming and woody Fuego or calming and soothing Spa.

Gifting made easy - this beautiful collection comes presented in a silver gift box with Luxenoa branding on the front, ideal for giving as a thoughtful gift to present to family or friends.

Fragrance options:

103 Fuego - this intense fragrance mix of black amber and warming oud will complement any home to bring a feeling of luxury, while the deep-rooted scent of cedar wood smoke and cognac balance the sweet high notes
104 Ambar Oud - the sweet, sensual scent of amber and oud will fill the room with a comforting ambience
105 Spa - the cooling scent of serenity and calm bring visions of clean lines and a stress-free environment, with top notes of lavender filling the room

Contains:

3 x Votive Candles (10cl) - up to 5 hours burn time each
1 x Matte Black Candle (30cl) - up to 46 hours burn time
1 x Interior Diffuser (100ml) - up to 5 - 6 months use if kept away from direct sunlight, windows or a heat source
1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709901

I'm going to watch but not buy. I've found this wonderful seller on Ebay that is selling off her collection of tarts - to me ha ha! I've just got some bargains and I'm going back for more.

If by any chance it is one of my STF colleagues then guard your stash, I'm coming in :mysmilie_17:

CC

No way!!!

CC

Sure are I was surprised just how many items were in that have been on recently
I’ve not got a lot of stamina to have a good look but saw a sign with a shelf of his stuff along with Yankee, Alison Cork reeds Julian McD’s stuff, Amanda Holden. Also lots of different brands of boots shoes including the Famous Booties certainly in animal print Kipling and Ashwood bags. Santa’s Best Christmas trees and exercise equipment

Latest posts

Back