Luxenoa by Rylan TSV 16/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just bought the Big deal Neom ...these candles blow everything out of the water.. superb!!

Indeed, & no vile chemicals (with warning stickers!!!! on the actual items).

Interested apart for the defusion thing I hate defusers.

So do I . Thought I was the only one. Don't see the point...vile - imoo.

Ah well, I can understand the exercise equipment :mysmilie_17:

CC

I can't. Would be just the thing for Mr B to drape his WET!!!!! towels over.....& perhaps to hang my clothes on.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, don't care how nice he is or how smelly the candles are, I do not pay those prices for any candle or holders. Who prices up this stuff ?

its an expensive range but feuego, amber oud and spa are beautiful. the votives burn forever and so strong

Had a quick look and his range looks like it’s made by the same Chinese company that make Julien Macdonalds.

Also, Rylan looks slightly uncomfortable at Jill Franks over familiarity.

Had a quick look and his range looks like it’s made by the same Chinese company that make Julien Macdonalds.

Also, Rylan looks slightly uncomfortable at Jill Franks over familiarity.

yes it looks identical to JM's range...looks good with the silver votive holders and candles. I have quite a few bits in my bedroom.

WHY does Franks keep the act up that 'they're twins' with whomever she's on with ? She does it with Alison Riley on 'eeek, I've seen her do it with Jill Gaunt, and now its "oh my God this is spooky' with Rylan.

And who else chuckled when she told Rylan she was a singer and dancer in the West End. In the back row no doubt.

WHY does Franks keep the act up that 'they're twins' with whomever she's on with ? She does it with Alison Riley on 'eeek, I've seen her do it with Jill Gaunt, and now its "oh my God this is spooky' with Rylan.

And who else chuckled when she told Rylan she was a singer and dancer in the West End. In the back row no doubt.

She probably was a singer and dancer on the West End, you can earn a few bob busking outside those theatres.

I like this TSV, reasonable price. Won’t be using as it doesn’t suit my decor and I don’t think my nieces and nephews would like it - they are all setting up their own homes and would prefer Auntie to give them money for Christmas !

Rylan seems to have a lot of details at his fingertips and he keeps Jill on track if she starts waffling. He is a natural salesman, selling without us realising.

She’s the same with Alison Cork and Julien McDonald. I suppose many of the guests mentioned are known to Jill’s hubby through his work (publicist or similar) and therefore to Jill.

I like Jill but not this aspect of her.

I would like to try these but they are just too expensive for me, very small burn time for the money. I'm not suggesting they aren't high quality. I dont want a diffuser and would want a variety of scents to try, not just one. There is a five piece votive set but it is I think £44 for 25 hours burn.

I switched over in the ads and caught about two minutes of the pre-launch and was surprised to hear Jill say this whole brand is exclusive to Q. Did everyone else know that and so it's just me behind the curve? I looked on the Luxenoa website and the shopping link takes you to Q.

I would like to try these but they are just too expensive for me, very small burn time for the money. I'm not suggesting they aren't high quality. I dont want a diffuser and would want a variety of scents to try, not just one. There is a five piece votive set but it is I think £44 for 25 hours burn.

I switched over in the ads and caught about two minutes of the pre-launch and was surprised to hear Jill say this whole brand is exclusive to Q. Did everyone else know that and so it's just me behind the curve? I looked on the Luxenoa website and the shopping link takes you to Q.

The TSV description does say the votives are up to 5 hours’ burn time each. Surely that can’t be right - that’s no better than a Yankee tea light.

The TSV description does say the votives are up to 5 hours’ burn time each. Surely that can’t be right - that’s no better than a Yankee tea light.

Good point! Given that the 30cl candle burns for 46 hours, I would expect a 10cl votive to burn for 15.But it does say 5 hours in the other votive set as well.

Here are the ingredients for the candles

Ambar Oud10cl TSV Candle709901 628 00Warning, Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.Contains Cinnamyl alcohol,Geranyl acetate, Nerol, beta-Pinene, d-Limonene,dl-Citronellol,alpha-iso-Methylionone, Hydroxycitronellal,3 and 4-(4-Hydroxy-4-methylpentyl)-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde, 2-Methyl-3-(p-isopropylphenyl)propionaldehyde, alpha-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde, 1-(2,6,6,-Trimethylcyclohexa-1-3-dienyl)-2-buten-1-one,1-(2,2,6-Trimethylcyclohexyl)-3-hexanol, Formaldehyde cyclododecyl ethyl acetal.May produce an allergic reactionMHG.West Sussex. UK.RH103HX

Someone did put up photos of JF on stage and TV work as a child on here ages ago. Cannot remember if it was Grange Hill or Biker Grove she was in?

Latest posts

Back