Kim & Co TSV 17/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I once heard two women talking & when the one was asked" How bin ya & where yuma gooin?" she replied "I'm gooin upa Blackheath" & these words were said faster than the speed of light. I'm a Brummie, proud of being one & we don't like being called Black Country. It is funny how people pick up words & phrases, my grandmother was Polish yet used the Birmingham word chobbling as though she was a native, I was an adult before I found out it wasn't from Eastern Europe.

Ahhhh - chobbling......does sound Yiddish, Oy!

Similar to 'chongy' for chewing-gum? Black Country, I think? I'm quite a fan of different dialects, btw. Black Country/Birmingham, (which to the untrained sound the same, but are somewhat different,) are good fun.

I maintain that "you always know where 'yow' are" with the West Midders.

:mysmilie_59:

(Up the Baggies!!! - other teams are available)

We have a saying in Scotland, "away and sh*te" which means "shut up/go away and stop being so ridiculous". Could apply to many QVC presenters and also the person that designed this K&Co top :mysmilie_17:

CC

The print looks faded, and looks like something off a market stall.

I'm not buying anymore of Kim's knitteds. I bought a couple of her last tsv ones, and despite being "sooooo soft", I constantly feel 'clammy' in it. Ok to wear on a cold day when out, but wrench it off as soon as I get indoors. So, not for me.

We have a saying in Scotland, "away and sh*te" which means "shut up/go away and stop being so ridiculous". Could apply to many QVC presenters and also the person that designed this K&Co top :mysmilie_17:

CC

Indeed...........

The print looks faded, and looks like something off a market stall.

I'm not buying anymore of Kim's knitteds. I bought a couple of her last tsv ones, and despite being "sooooo soft", I constantly feel 'clammy' in it. Ok to wear on a cold day when out, but wrench it off as soon as I get indoors. So, not for me.

:mysmilie_19: Sorry, but 'clammy' makes me laugh, but I know what you mean. Talcum powder?

looks like a rerun of the Ruth Langsford leopard set up...wonder if it will have a scarf

What about a nice jacket to cover it up

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Brus...ng-Sleeve-Cowl-Neck-Tunic.product.179177.html

Kim & Co Brushed Lux Sweater Knit Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Tunic

6C1EA5D9-188A-4978-9B8E-DEB5DA06A0AD.jpg44BEFA85-E064-4BD5-94D0-71A2922EB7E3.jpgB7D67343-9AB8-40A6-ABB2-831DA928801B.jpg 7FCE6844-74E2-4158-B0A9-2E7208F49B39.jpg 5F2C313D-75B9-4580-B674-8DDD69BF5360.jpg

£47.00
TSV Price £30.96
P&P: £3.95

Colours plain WINE, BLACK, SAFFON
Patterns BLUE MULTI, BROWN MULTI, OYSTER / BLACK

DESCRIPTION
This tunic top from Kim & Co is crafted from a luxuriously soft stretch fabric and features long sleeves plus a flattering cowl neckline. A great staple piece for adding to your wardrobe during the cooler months, this tunic top will look lovely paired with slim-fit jeans, a pencil skirt or boot cut trousers.
Comfort meets style - this flattering tunic features a relaxed fit and is crafted from luxuriously rich material with a soft feel, this gorgeous fabrication is easy to care for and features a cosy interior with a lightweight, soft brushed feel on the outside that provides the perfect balance for cross-seasonal wear. This tunic will beautifully complement your curves so you feel at your most confident.

A colour for everyone - with three bold prints and three gorgeous autumn colours on offer, there is a choice to suit every taste. If bold fashion is your thing, you're sure to be tempted by Blue Multi, Brown Multi or Oyster/Black, but if you prefer classic autumnal tones, opt for Black, Wine or Saffron.

Fashion for all occasions - this stunning tunic top is incredibly versatile and will be a chic addition to any outfit - no matter the occasion. Tuck into an A-line skirt for a timeless style, add some elegant trousers and boots for a timelessly chic outfit or wear with jeans and loafers for a cool casual look.

73% viscose, 24% polyester, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C
Garment measurements:
Chest: XS: 81.3cm (32"), S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 96.5cm (38"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 109.2cm (43"), 3XL: 116.8cm (46")
Length: XS: 71.1cm (28"), S: 71.8cm (28.3"), M: 72.4cm (28.5"), L: 73cm (28.8"), XL: 73.7cm (29"), 2XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 3XL: 76.2cm (30")
Colour options:
Black
Wine
Brown
Oyster/Black
Blue Multi
Saffron

All measurements are approximate

I suppose Kimmy will be here and going into over-drive about how it can be worn everywhere from toilet to theatre.

The top doesn't interest me but your photo is gorgeous, who is that?

Sorry about the delay in responding: I think I must have missed this thread for a couple of days. As is quite normal for me. To miss things, that is.

The little chap in the picture is our younger cat, Jasper. The poor boy is epileptic, so we have to administer meds twice a day.

Our other cat, Jamie, isn't too fond of the camera, and makes a quick exit, when he sees me approaching with it. There's a picture of his back (!) on my profile page. They are both rescue cats, and we wouldn't be without them. They're real characters, each in his own way.

I used to think I was a dog person, but the cats have forced me to see the error of my ways.

Haven't the presenters learned anything over the years ? Why DO they bother asking Kim any questions on anything at all ? Flinty asked several, ranging from what was her favourite fabric, had she seen Catherine the Great series, where did the idea of croc come from. And as usual Kim sidestepped any answers and brought the spiel back to how stretchy the sodding material was. The woman is a robot - unable to converse about anything except recite hundreds of item numbers and length sizes of her garments. Commendable on one hand, but seems unable to interact and be sociable on the other.

Well Kim, your clothes are getting tighter and smaller on the larger models, and even Flinty mentioned that the tsv came up small on the hips so to go up a size. Clearly corners are being cut, so I wonder how many returns there'll be on this tsv.

Sorry about the delay in responding: I think I must have missed this thread for a couple of days. As is quite normal for me. To miss things, that is.

The little chap in the picture is our younger cat, Jasper. The poor boy is epileptic, so we have to administer meds twice a day.

Our other cat, Jamie, isn't too fond of the camera, and makes a quick exit, when he sees me approaching with it. There's a picture of his back (!) on my profile page. They are both rescue cats, and we wouldn't be without them. They're real characters, each in his own way.

I used to think I was a dog person, but the cats have forced me to see the error of my ways.

Ahhhhhhh.

My Rabbit was called Jasper, a she! I was about 9 years old when I had her & loved her very much. Of course she was excellently cared for & 'free ran' nearly every day. So many bunnies in rescue these days....grrrrrr

Imo even Kim can't make this TSV look anything but awful, it's cheap and looks it.

Imo even Kim can't make this TSV look anything but awful, it's cheap and looks it.

That's what I always used to say -" The only person who looks good in Kim's clothes is Kim"..Having said that I have bought a few of her dresses/skirts before and I've been very happy with them, though the material she uses is a bit "sweaty" for my liking. This though is a monstrosity, it screams market stall, and it does nothing for Kim whatsoever let alone the models. Not a big fan of cowl necks on anything so wouldn't be buying anyway, find them awkward and bulky to wear and cold around the neck. Another poster mentioned that the patterned ones looked like faded dish rags...Totally agree! The price is crazy £35 incl P&P...full price was £47 add postage to that and you're talking over £50 omg! You could buy 1 or two decent tops in the sales at Marks n Sparks/Next and probably a couple of complete outfits in Primark! You can do better than this Kim!

Haven't the presenters learned anything over the years ? Why DO they bother asking Kim any questions on anything at all ? Flinty asked several, ranging from what was her favourite fabric, had she seen Catherine the Great series, where did the idea of croc come from. And as usual Kim sidestepped any answers and brought the spiel back to how stretchy the sodding material was. The woman is a robot - unable to converse about anything except recite hundreds of item numbers and length sizes of her garments. Commendable on one hand, but seems unable to interact and be sociable on the other.

Well Kim, your clothes are getting tighter and smaller on the larger models, and even Flinty mentioned that the tsv came up small on the hips so to go up a size. Clearly corners are being cut, so I wonder how many returns there'll be on this tsv.

Back to selling this morning advice is to go with normal high street size, don’t play about sizes it’s designed to skim the figure and not cling says Katie. But if you did want to have more of a figure hugging effect then you could go down one size.
So following the 9pm launch sell yesterday and the midnight show have they had second thoughts discussed with Katie in the early morning TSV review meeting. Now following Debbie Flints sell have now decided to go with this is the normal Kim & Co sizing. Though to me plus reading on reviews Kim’s sizing seems to becoming much neater in fit and as a long standing wearer of her clothes, I think Debbie is trying to edge hinting that way.

Flimsy fabric too, it won’t hang well. Cowel necks used to be big and ‘puffy’ on chunky knit jumpers, framed the face and looked smart. Nowadays they are usually a bit of floppy fabric that won’t fall in neat folds, getting caught up in a necklace.

AND who among us will dare to wear off the shoulder - a la bardot ??? too old and too fat for that malarkey, and youngsters who have the figure certainly wouldn't be seen dead in this dish rag.

Latest posts

Back