Kim & Co TSV 17/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Lux Sweater Knit Tunic Top

Kim & Co TSV 1.jpg

I prefer her top designs of the long sleeve and cowl neckline Just don’t like it as low as the picture depicts

I'm just not a wearer of hearts. I wonder what the other prints will be? Animal print has to be a strong contender from our Kimmie.

Oh, God. Kim's lost the plot. I just don't think hearts are a good look, for the over 30's.

But maybe that's just me.

:mysmilie_11:

Oh, God. Kim's lost the plot. I just don't think hearts are a good look, for the over 30's.

But maybe that's just me.

:mysmilie_11:

Speak for yourself please..... I’ve not reached 29 yet :mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Love your Cat in the pic....I had a big tabby she-cat, I adored her - dog software in cat hardware.

What a brilliant description! We had one too; I found her outside the office where I worked, she was matted, dirty & eating someone's discarded chips. I took her to our vets & asked if I could pay them to keep her until I finished work when I'd then take her to our local cat charity lady. For sixteen years our Kizzy was a delight giving us total love & loyalty & treating all other cats with disdain.

What a brilliant description! We had one too; I found her outside the office where I worked, she was matted, dirty & eating someone's discarded chips. I took her to our vets & asked if I could pay them to keep her until I finished work when I'd then take her to our local cat charity lady. For sixteen years our Kizzy was a delight giving us total love & loyalty & treating all other cats with disdain.

Aahhhh.....I have so many Purdy 'tails' - Someone described her as "bostin' " (dialect thing), but she totally was.

"Are bet yow dus, ay it ?" :mysmilie_17:

(dialect thing)

I once heard two women talking & when the one was asked" How bin ya & where yuma gooin?" she replied "I'm gooin upa Blackheath" & these words were said faster than the speed of light. I'm a Brummie, proud of being one & we don't like being called Black Country. It is funny how people pick up words & phrases, my grandmother was Polish yet used the Birmingham word chobbling as though she was a native, I was an adult before I found out it wasn't from Eastern Europe.

My kind of top, though does seem quite long. But flipping heck these pictures of the same pattern, aren’t selling it to me.

My kind of top, though does seem quite long. But flipping heck these pictures of the same pattern, aren’t selling it to me.

That looks well cheap & kind of all wrong. Fabric/dishcloth alert - aka french-terryester-knit. That 'style' isn't meant for a cowl neck. It needs to be kept simple with a V/crew neck. Someone's fecked up the fusion thing or is havin' a larf.

Latest posts

Back