Dyson TSV 13/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with 4 Piece Accessory Kit TSV 13/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808028

Dyson TSV 1.jpg

Dyson TSV 2.jpg

It's right up there on my non Christmas present list along with toasters, kettles, irons and any kind of exercise equipment.

I had a cordless Dyson and I'm afraid I didn't rate it despite the ridiculous amount of money I had to pay for it.

CC

It's right up there on my non Christmas present list along with toasters, kettles, irons and any kind of exercise equipment.

I had a cordless Dyson and I'm afraid I didn't rate it despite the ridiculous amount of money I had to pay for it.

CC

I love my cordless dyson but the battery is now playing up so want to replace it

Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with 4 Piece Accessory Kit
Item Number: 808028
QVC Price £250.00
Todays Special Value Price £169.98
P&P £0.00

The Dyson V6 Animal cordless vacuum cleaner boasts a Mini Motorised tool made with stiff nylon bristles that works to remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, vehicle interiors and tight spaces, plus a powerful cordless design that runs for up to 20 minutes with fade-free suction. Perfect for picking up pet hairs and any another mess your loveable little scamps have made, this versatile machine and its impressive accessories kit offers full-size performance with the added convenience of a handheld cordless vacuum too.
Lightweight and powerful - Dyson's V6 Animal cordless vacuum has the power and performance of an upright vacuum, and removes as much dust. Balanced and lightweight, it makes easy work of floor to ceiling cleaning, and performs just as well on hard floor, carpet, upholstery or stairs, as well in corners and crevices that an upright can’t reach.

Target tough areas – the handy Boost button harnesses more battery power for the toughest cleaning areas. The V6 Animal comes to you with the Boost button switched on, however this uses more power, so make sure you switch to Boost only when you really need that extra cleaning oomph.

On when you need it, off when you don't - unlike most handheld vacuum cleaners that remain switched on from the moment cleaning starts, the V6 Animal has a run-time enhancing trigger grip which releases instantly so battery power is only used for vacuuming.

Wherever you need to clean - ensure you always have the right tool for the job thanks to the comprehensive list of accessories that come with this powerful vacuum. With everything from a Crevice tool for reaching tight spaces, to a Stubborn Dirt Brush for working on tougher tasks, each tool helps you to maintain a sparkling home - so even the most scrupulous of your guests will be impressed.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Converts easily to handheld
Digitally controlled motor spins up to 110,000rpm
2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones are arranged across two tiers to increase airflow and capture the finest dust
Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt
Mini motorised tool removes pet hair and ground-in dirt
Convenient docking station - stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments

What's in the box?

1 x V6 Animal main body
1 x motorised cleaner head
1 x Handheld Tool Kit - with Stubborn Dirt Brush, Soft Dusting Brush, Wide Nozzle Tool and Extension Hose
1 x Mini Motorised tool
1 x Combination tool
1 x Crevice tool
1 x docking station
1 x charger

Technical specifications:

Suction power: 21AW; suction power (max mode): 100AW - push the button for six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
Voltage: 240V
Wattage: 200W
Run time: up to 20 minutes
Charge time: 3.5 hours
Dyson V6 Animal (h x w x d): 120cm x 25cm x 22.3cm (47.2" x 9.8" x 8.8")
Capacity: 0.4L
Weight: 2.1kg
Docking station (h x w x d): 27.9cm x 8.9cm x 4.4cm (11" x 3.5" x 1.7")
Weight: 0.11kg

Register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808028

The TSV is a really good price. I bought one some years ago when they first came out and it was about £300. I see the TSV sold out this morning so some people got a bargain.

CC

The TSV is a really good price. I bought one some years ago when they first came out and it was about £300. I see the TSV sold out this morning so some people got a bargain.

CC

It is £30 less than last time it was a TSV.

It’s it how things go bring out newer models with more features and the old models get sold off

I'm assuming you don't have a white dog :mysmilie_17: The battery was a problem on mine, wouldn't hold the charge.

CC

My doggie is brown & white/more like white & brown, so I feel your pain. He also has 'feathers'. Today he has cut the pad of his paw & trodden ****** prints throughout the ground floor & on sofa, just in time for the arrival of this weeks laundered CREAM throw. CREAM! Can't say I'm not an optimist.....

Eeeeeh, cut pad takes ages to heal. Perry had to wear a sock for weeks - he looked ridiculous but he didn't care lol. Cream throws/sofas/carpets are always a bad idea if you have dogs/men/red wine anywhere near your house.

Perry also loved being hoovered with the hand held dyson.

CC

love the handheld Dyson best cleaner I ever had I have had them all. Miele, AEG, upright Dyson and handheld V6 direct from Dyson

Eeeeeh, cut pad takes ages to heal. Perry had to wear a sock for weeks - he looked ridiculous but he didn't care lol. Cream throws/sofas/carpets are always a bad idea if you have dogs/men/red wine anywhere near your house.

CC

Mine too. What a pair of darlings!

just tried to register my dyson v6 and according to the dyson website it is a REFURBISHED v6 !!!

Ive checked the website - no mention of this being a refurbished product ???

anyone else registered thier dyson and had similar experience ?

I love my cordless dyson but the battery is now playing up so want to replace it

We have just replaced the battery on ours. We bought it directly from Dyson and the charge lasts longer than the original one. We did not risk buying a compatible one from elsewhere.

The bastards! Q I mean.

I just checked my Dyson account and it IS a refurb. Nowhere did I hear or read that it would be a refurb. Isn't that illegal?

CC

I use Dew Water on my Spaniel - who is frequently either slicing pads or other parts of his body. He has an 8 inch scar on his belly after ripping it trying to get over a barbed wire fence that was hidden under a load of brambles. He couldn't get under so tried getting over instead of doing the sensible thing and going round. It was only a few yards to the open gate. Typical spaniel!

OH used to carry a Leucillin spray on walks as he'd always get cut somewhere along the way and it's a brilliant first aid spray as well as healer-helper. However, it has a very short shelf life and at £10 for 250ml at Pets At Home, expensive.

On asking for recs for cleaning products on an allergy board I was pointed in the direction of Dewproducts.co.uk who sell the identical stuff cheaper and in bigger bottles with a longer shelf life. I've been using it a while now. Tried it on my own cuts first, even used it as a mouthwash after Corsodyl didn't help. Now OH takes a little hand sanitiser bottle of the stuff with him instead. You can get it from them or eBay and Amazon.

I've found it great for just about everything from cleaning to cuts with NO asthma or allergy flare-ups. I'm trying to get my family and friends to use it as they also do a spray air freshener - something that triggers me every time, but the Dew doesn't. I've been amazed by the stuff (maybe if Q started selling it I'd forgive presenters over-using the word!).

I never leave the house without a mini bottle as I'm frequently in one hospital or another and this stuff kills Noro. I still have sachets of Clinell wipes in my pockets as I'm a complete germ-phobe so if I'm in a really grubby place I spray, air dry then scrub with a wipe. Can you tell I'm a belt and braces gal?! Seriously, though, my back still isn't anywhere near okay after my last spasm and the thought of throwing up horrifies me from a back-pain point of view let alone the yuck point of view.

Some of my family are a bit tight as it is a bit more expensive than a bottle of Flash etc., but I can tell the second I walk into their houses that they're using it instead of the Dew I gave them :RpS_cursing:

ETA: I've just had a mental image of Harry on Charlotte's white sofa, bollocks naked with a cup of tea in hand (Sex and the City). Yep, no dogs/men/red wine on pale furnishings. Our Sam flees when the hoover comes out but loves my old Tangle Teezer.

Latest posts

Back