Dyson TSV 13/10/19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Dyson TSV 13/10/19

the next Dyson TSV is on the 17/10/19

Thanks alter ego , Mollie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with 4 Piece Accessory Kit TSV 13/10/19
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.808028

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dyson TSV 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	17899

Name:	Dyson TSV 2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	17900
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with 4 Piece Accessory Kit TSV 13/10/19

Name:	Dyson TSV 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	17899

Name:	Dyson TSV 2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	17900
    Any idea on price yet ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jordie_tart View Post
    Any idea on price yet ?
    about the same price as last time which is about 200 + post

Post Thanks / Like

It's right up there on my non Christmas present list along with toasters, kettles, irons and any kind of exercise equipment.

I had a cordless Dyson and I'm afraid I didn't rate it despite the ridiculous amount of money I had to pay for it.

CC
    Likes alter ego , Elliementary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    It's right up there on my non Christmas present list along with toasters, kettles, irons and any kind of exercise equipment.

I had a cordless Dyson and I'm afraid I didn't rate it despite the ridiculous amount of money I had to pay for it.

CC
    I love my cordless dyson but the battery is now playing up so want to replace it
    Likes alter ego liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jordie_tart View Post
    I love my cordless dyson but the battery is now playing up so want to replace it
    I'm assuming you don't have a white dog The battery was a problem on mine, wouldn't hold the charge.

CC
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with 4 Piece Accessory Kit
    Item Number: 808028
    QVC Price 250.00
    Todays Special Value Price 169.98
    P&P 0.00

The Dyson V6 Animal cordless vacuum cleaner boasts a Mini Motorised tool made with stiff nylon bristles that works to remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, vehicle interiors and tight spaces, plus a powerful cordless design that runs for up to 20 minutes with fade-free suction. Perfect for picking up pet hairs and any another mess your loveable little scamps have made, this versatile machine and its impressive accessories kit offers full-size performance with the added convenience of a handheld cordless vacuum too.
    Lightweight and powerful - Dyson's V6 Animal cordless vacuum has the power and performance of an upright vacuum, and removes as much dust. Balanced and lightweight, it makes easy work of floor to ceiling cleaning, and performs just as well on hard floor, carpet, upholstery or stairs, as well in corners and crevices that an upright can’t reach.

Target tough areas – the handy Boost button harnesses more battery power for the toughest cleaning areas. The V6 Animal comes to you with the Boost button switched on, however this uses more power, so make sure you switch to Boost only when you really need that extra cleaning oomph.

On when you need it, off when you don't - unlike most handheld vacuum cleaners that remain switched on from the moment cleaning starts, the V6 Animal has a run-time enhancing trigger grip which releases instantly so battery power is only used for vacuuming.

Wherever you need to clean - ensure you always have the right tool for the job thanks to the comprehensive list of accessories that come with this powerful vacuum. With everything from a Crevice tool for reaching tight spaces, to a Stubborn Dirt Brush for working on tougher tasks, each tool helps you to maintain a sparkling home - so even the most scrupulous of your guests will be impressed.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Converts easily to handheld
    Digitally controlled motor spins up to 110,000rpm
    2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones are arranged across two tiers to increase airflow and capture the finest dust
    Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt
    Mini motorised tool removes pet hair and ground-in dirt
    Convenient docking station - stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments

What's in the box?

1 x V6 Animal main body
    1 x motorised cleaner head
    1 x Handheld Tool Kit - with Stubborn Dirt Brush, Soft Dusting Brush, Wide Nozzle Tool and Extension Hose
    1 x Mini Motorised tool
    1 x Combination tool
    1 x Crevice tool
    1 x docking station
    1 x charger

Technical specifications:

Suction power: 21AW; suction power (max mode): 100AW - push the button for six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
    Voltage: 240V
    Wattage: 200W
    Run time: up to 20 minutes
    Charge time: 3.5 hours
    Dyson V6 Animal (h x w x d): 120cm x 25cm x 22.3cm (47.2" x 9.8" x 8.8")
    Capacity: 0.4L
    Weight: 2.1kg
    Docking station (h x w x d): 27.9cm x 8.9cm x 4.4cm (11" x 3.5" x 1.7")
    Weight: 0.11kg

Register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
    Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
    By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
    By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

All measurements are approximate

Thanks alter ego thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The TSV is a really good price. I bought one some years ago when they first came out and it was about 300. I see the TSV sold out this morning so some people got a bargain.

CC
    Likes SisterBliss, alter ego , Sazza liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    The TSV is a really good price. I bought one some years ago when they first came out and it was about 300. I see the TSV sold out this morning so some people got a bargain.

CC
    It is 30 less than last time it was a TSV.
    Likes SisterBliss, candycane, alter ego liked this post