AY shimmerbrick

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she believes it will detract from her eye bags and dark circles. Unfortunately, she also wears heavy black eyeliner most of the time which actually makes them look so much worse.

I have noticed if a visiting makeup brand artist does her makeup it is so much softer without the heavy black eyeliner and shimmerbrick and she really looks good. Then they go and next show she is back to the tried and tested heavy-handed routine.

I worry about low flying aircraft with AY and the ultra-heavy highlighter one day one will try to land!

I’ve heard her say she’s a “qualified” make-up artist, oh yes, everything has to be “qualified” She got Will to print it off the internet for her, clicked it through for £4.99..........wonder if they do refunds. :mysmilie_17:

I've just tried to watch the Molton Brown hour but had to switch off. Alison has said 'as well' about 10 times in the first 5 minutes,almost at the end of every sentence, it's so irritating.

She is wearing the most hideous brown patterned dress imaginable, putting on a bit of weight doesn't mean you should start wearing kaftans surely.

Heavy make up, shimmerbrick, dreadful clothes etc. for a qualified beauty expert, she has no idea.

Just has a quick look and AY is an absolute state in her creased, dirty down the front, tent like dress, you can see this lovely specimen during item number 238719 which is one of the products in the Molton Brown hour because I’m not hanging around I’m turning over. Good job she’s not a “qualified” fashion designer, although I’m sure that’ll come. :mysmilie_17:

As I said in another thread, has she put on weight because she seems to be wearing tents these days also she hasn't been wearing her wedding ring so I wonder if its too small for her now.

Just has a quick look and AY is an absolute state in her creased, dirty down the front, tent like dress, you can see this lovely specimen during item number 238719 which is one of the products in the Molton Brown hour because I’m not hanging around I’m turning over. Good job she’s not a “qualified” fashion designer, although I’m sure that’ll come. :mysmilie_17:

She does have a funny dress sense. I think years ago her husband used to choose her clothes for her.

Some years back she broke her arm in a horse-riding accident and opening talked about having to get her wedding ring cut off. Then suddenly started wearing her own Diamonique ring as a stand-in, the original ring never appeared again. I did notice that the Diamonique ones have suddenly disappeared and she just wears a yellow gold ring on her little finger. The original wedding ring was platinum I remember that too. I am waiting for the Facebook page to suddenly start asking about her not wearing her ring as they did with Ann Dawson went on for weeks.

Some years back she broke her arm in a horse-riding accident and opening talked about having to get her wedding ring cut off. Then suddenly started wearing her own Diamonique ring as a stand-in, the original ring never appeared again. I did notice that the Diamonique ones have suddenly disappeared and she just wears a yellow gold ring on her little finger. The original wedding ring was platinum I remember that too. I am waiting for the Facebook page to suddenly start asking about her not wearing her ring as they did with Ann Dawson went on for weeks.

You mean they havent asked already. They must be slipping :mysmilie_17:

1. She wears enough shimmer brick to build a shimmer wall.

2. Perhaps she’s going through “the change”. I put on lots of weight at that time and it’s been a devil to shift.

Latest posts

Back