Dreadful reviews, but still they sell them

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't find any. I even clicked on the "read reviews" near the top of the page, but it just took me to the questions.

Perhaps QVC have banned me from reading them after starting this thread???

Can anyone else see them?

I can see the reviews

Been experimenting (my browser is EDGE which is recommended for Win 10).

I can't read MOST reviews, when I just click on an item to open it. But I can read reviews of SOME items when I do this, so very mysterious.

But if I open any item in a NEW TAB, I can read the reviews of ALL items OK. including for the tape with the link above.

Very strange, I wonder if it is my end, or some new quirk in Q's website?

It's just you, stratobuddy. QVC know your IP address and when you view their website, a siren sounds and a message lights up saying "Crowngate Agitator".

It's just you, stratobuddy. QVC know your IP address and when you view their website, a siren sounds and a message lights up saying "Crowngate Agitator".

I was going to post lots of laughing faces rolling around, but don't know how to do them, this is the best I can do.:mysmilie_17:

What gets me is when they present an item on air with atrocious reviews and even have the cheek to read out the only positive reviews!

It would be more honest if they at least acknowledged or addressed the issues mentioned in negative reviews for such items...

Yes it amazes and appalls me that they continue to sell - and especially present live - such low rated items. But it's amazing too, that people continue to buy them!
Don't know if people just don't consult the reviews, or whether they choose to ignore them and risk buying because of the 30-day MBG?!

I will always read reviews for any item before buying - both the QVC ones and when I have a Google to see if it's available elsewhere cheaper (often!), I'll have a look for reviews elsewhere too...

In fact, if there's a TSV I'm tempted by and they're raving about, but I have doubts about, I will wait until it's no longer the TSV and reviews have come in!
Saved me from dodgy and unecessary purchases many times..! ;)

I think QVC buy in their stock and keep In thier warehouse hence why they get caught out if the product bombs

I just looked up the ninja multi cooker to see what the consensus was, and was surprised to see that there are so many!
Some of them are really creepy and quite formulaic - almost like the Amazon reviews you know people have been paid to post..!

But what's interesting and I've never seen before on QVC, lots Of the reviews were posted on the ninja website... Thought QVC supposedly go on about their own reviews, seems strange they're allowing people who didn't buy their item from QVC to post??

More terrible reviews for an item today

https://www.qvcuk.com/Acer-Aspire-3...RAM-&-1TB-Storage.product.519348.html?sc=IROA

Nearly all 1 star reviews, most saying it is absolute rubbish, and slower than their 10 year old laptop.

Many said they bought it because of Lee's recommendation, and that they will never trust him again. Some people couldn't even return it because it arrived when they were going away, and missed the deadline when they found out how bad it was.

I haven't watched today's presentation, but there Lee is again selling it, knowing about the dreadful reviews.

Oh, and several people said the setup had to sync to their phone, they couldn't skip this, and it wiped their phones!!!

What a shambles.

Latest posts

Back