Skechers TSV 19/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wish they’d do a black polished every day shoe, I buy mine from TDHS but styles are limited.

I would like a winter waterproof skecher. I do have a pair but they are too big and I have to wear inners in them. I have funny feet, they tell jokes when I am not looking, and I find it hard to get shoes to fit in the winter.

I would like a winter waterproof skecher. I do have a pair but they are too big and I have to wear inners in them. I have funny feet, they tell jokes when I am not looking, and I find it hard to get shoes to fit in the winter.

Try Soccer Sports Anna, half the price of the Skechers shops.

Skechers On The Go Boot TSV 19/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178610

Skechers TSV 1.jpg

Skechers TSV 2.jpg

Skechers TSV 3.jpg

Skechers TSV 4.jpg

Skechers TSV 5.jpg

I’ve got quite a few pairs of Skechers ... trainer type, mules and boots. However, I think they’re on too much. It’s almost weekly. I’d like to see more variety on QVC because they seem to be locked into a loop with some of their brands and it’s all becoming a little repetitive (and dull.)

Or maybe it’s just me. :thinking:

I’m not keen on Vonda’s presenting style. Not sure what it is, it just “grates” somehow.

I quite like the look of the boots.

I find I do need to choose the styles I buy in Skechers, but the ones that suit me, really suit me. My feet are blister-prone and rather temperamental... so I tend to stick like glue to brands and styles that are comfortable to wear.

I could be tempted, but I'll have to force myself to watch the presentation to work out what size they're suggesting this time!

I could be tempted, but I'll have to force myself to watch the presentation to work out what size they're suggesting this time!

I'm thinking the same. They have them on QVC US and the presenter says "true to size" but a few reviews suggest we might need to go down a half size, which is what I find with Skechers 90% of the time. I find it a bit ambiguous actually as I am never quite sure whether, when they say "these are true to size", they mean "true to my normal size in other styles/makes" or "true to Skechers' usual sizing"! I will tune in for the pre-launch tomorrow, depending on price. Sizing might be different for the UK market (I don't think we get a choice of medium or wide either, do we?).

I'm thinking the same. They have them on QVC US and the presenter says "true to size" but a few reviews suggest we might need to go down a half size, which is what I find with Skechers 90% of the time. I find it a bit ambiguous actually as I am never quite sure whether, when they say "these are true to size", they mean "true to my normal size in other styles/makes" or "true to Skechers' usual sizing"! I will tune in for the pre-launch tomorrow, depending on price. Sizing might be different for the UK market (I don't think we get a choice of medium or wide either, do we?).

Being practical, will you want to wear these with thick socks? If so, maybe stick to your shoe size. If you prefer going barefoot or wear popsocks maybe go down a half size (assuming they will do half sizes).

Being practical, will you want to wear these with thick socks? If so, maybe stick to your shoe size. If you prefer going barefoot or wear popsocks maybe go down a half size (assuming they will do half sizes).

Good advice. Thinking about it, I wear nearly all my Skechers without socks (and these have a furry lining) so yes, the slightly smaller size makes sense.

Debs Flint modelling at 8.45pm In the beige but unzipped definitely on the inside of the right foot

Latest posts

Back