Skechers TSV 19/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

totally different quality no smell at all. cheapened for the TSV a disgrace...feel for Ryland

Getting a TSV for a number of brands sounds the death knell for the quality which brought the brand a loyal following. Marla Wynne's first TSV meant producing a well reviewed viscose dress in polyester. IMO the brand has never recovered.

I dont see the point of dumbing down a TSV: instead of getting new customers and treating the loyal customers they alienate both camps not intelligent

I dont see the point of dumbing down a TSV: instead of getting new customers and treating the loyal customers they alienate both camps not intelligent

QVC always want to squeeze the cut for the brand, not their own cut... And they have a price in mind to sell at. In those circumstances the brand had to reduce their costs. Once they have abandoned their principles once, I'm sure QVC will keep the pressure on them.

It is extremely short-sighted, and counterproductive, but I doubt they would accept that.

wore them shopping they are so comfy and lightweight and you don't have to wear them in feel like slippers more than heavy boots. very happy with these

Mine arrived and I love them too. I am size 7 in most types and make of shoe except Skechers where I'm a 6.5 (also M&S usually for some reason). I could probably have got away with a 6 in the TSV boots as they feel a bit loose around the heel but I think my toes would have pressed into the front too much and anyway, it means I can wear socks with them when it's cold (don't usually). They feel good on and I love the look.

Mine arrived and I love them too. I am size 7 in most types and make of shoe except Skechers where I'm a 6.5 (also M&S usually for some reason). I could probably have got away with a 6 in the TSV boots as they feel a bit loose around the heel but I think my toes would have pressed into the front too much and anyway, it means I can wear socks with them when it's cold (don't usually). They feel good on and I love the look.

I think you would have found a size 6 too small.I am a 6 sometimes a 6.5 or even a 7 when 6.5 is not available.I went for the the TSV boots in size 6, they are fine but my toes are near the end.

I am in the 8 I do think they will give a bit because the suede is soft so the 7 would be ok in the long run for me

I splurged and bought both grey and black. I am a wide fitting size 7 so stuck to my own size.
I have high insteps and am grateful to have both the side zip and the un-doable laces to get my feet in the boots (out is easy with just one of those). Very cosy and comfortable, and look great with my jeans.

MML, I'm afraid I did the same! Ordered the Black early on then came back for the grey! They came very quickly; sprayed with waterproofing spray and have worn the grey every day since. The black I'll keep for Mr Akimbo to wrap if he asks for a hint nearer Xmas (and he will).

These are my 3rd pair of grey boots (all v different)- I find them the most versatile colour to wear with everything. It was black boots I actually needed.

:mysmilie_50:

I ordered my normal size; I have small narrow feet but a high instep and very chunky ankles and these are perfect; as comfy as slippers.

I am unapologetic for my spending excesses this month!:rock:

I splurged and bought both grey and black. I am a wide fitting size 7 so stuck to my own size.
I have high insteps and am grateful to have both the side zip and the un-doable laces to get my feet in the boots (out is easy with just one of those). Very cosy and comfortable, and look great with my jeans.

MML, I'm afraid I did the same! Ordered the Black early on then came back for the grey! They came very quickly; sprayed with waterproofing spray and have worn the grey every day since. The black I'll keep for Mr Akimbo to wrap if he asks for a hint nearer Xmas (and he will).

These are my 3rd pair of grey boots (all v different)- I find them the most versatile colour to wear with everything. It was black boots I actually needed.

:mysmilie_50:

I ordered my normal size; I have small narrow feet but a high instep and very chunky ankles and these are perfect; as comfy as slippers.

I am unapologetic for my spending excesses this month!:rock:

Stop it, you two. I want the grey as well now!

I couldn’t resist trying Bearpaw on Ideal World https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/bea...ch_rate%2c-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw. I was lucky I got free delivery and an extra 10% off with Friday Fashion, anyhoo, they came yesterday and they’re the best things I’ve ever put on my feet, I love them, mysmilie_3:

They look good! I am now well booted for the Winter.I never watch IW but at least they seem to do straightforward reductions rather than Q with vouchers you have to spend even more money to redeem.

They look good! I am now well booted for the Winter.I never watch IW but at least they seem to do straightforward reductions rather than Q with vouchers you have to spend even more money to redeem.

No SF I don’t watch much either just mooch on the website. I’m thrilled though the quality feels great and they’re treated so the rain and muddy water just rolls off. When Ideal World do offers you’re right they’re straightforward and most of all they’re for everyone xx. :mysmilie_3:

I checked out the tsv boots on the sketchers website and it claims the boots are already treated with scotchgard. Hopefully so are ours x

No SF I don’t watch much either just mooch on the website. I’m thrilled though the quality feels great and they’re treated so the rain and muddy water just rolls off. When Ideal World do offers you’re right they’re straightforward and most of all they’re for everyone xx. :mysmilie_3:

I like these at least the lining is wool the Skechers are beautiful boots though but the lining is synthetic and not very cosy. I have to wear two pairs of socks or my feet are like blocks of ice

I like these at least the lining is wool the Skechers are beautiful boots though but the lining is synthetic and not very cosy. I have to wear two pairs of socks or my feet are like blocks of ice

Oh no that means sizing must be a nightmare for you, cold feet is an awful feeling I agree. I bought the chestnut (in the picture) and was going to get the black too but they’d sold out of my size. Just to let you know, they’re so cosy boffy and lovely and warm if you’re ever interested. :mysmilie_3:

I managed to buy a pair of Bearpaws (similar to Emu short Stingers) from Amazon a couple of years ago, very cheap. I've seen them in TKMaxx back then too. Around that time I finally accepted that I couldn't wear that unstructured shape and sold off my Emus and Bearpaws on ebay.

Those on IW look excellent with good ankle support which is what I need.

Oh no that means sizing must be a nightmare for you, cold feet is an awful feeling I agree. I bought the chestnut (in the picture) and was going to get the black too but they’d sold out of my size. Just to let you know, they’re so cosy boffy and lovely and warm if you’re ever interested. :mysmilie_3:

you can't beat real wool in the winter makes a difference Skechers take note

These are my 3rd pair of grey boots (all v different)- I find them the most versatile colour to wear with everything.

Stop it, you two. I want the grey as well now!

I am sorry, but I am absolutely blaming you two for my having to buy some suede, fur-lined ankle boots in grey. They are from Aldi so a good price though. I know not everyone likes this style and maybe they are a bit out of fashion but as long as they fit ok, I’ll be happy and I’ve got the grey you convinced me I needed now!

https://www.aldi.co.uk/avenue-grey-lambskin-boots/p/098999325575102

Latest posts

Back