Skechers TSV 19/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flipping heck I thought she was doing the hour to await her saying she couldn’t zip them up but no she’s just said Jackie coming up in the next hour. Then she said I’m 7.5 EE in the size 8 but no mention I can’t zip up the right boot.

Skechers Glacial Ultra Suede Lace Up Boot
Item Number: 178610
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

The Glacial Ultra boots from Skechers feature a classic hiking boot design, a stylish water-resistant suede outer, a lace fastening plus a soft sherpa faux fur and chenille lining for added warmth. These boots are perfect for those chilly autumn days where you'll be on-the-go from morning to evening, keeping you comfortable in style.
Cold-weather style - with a warm faux-fur lining, a modified sole for a more stabilised walk plus a comfortable and breathable insole, these boots are perfect for keeping you supremely cosy on long winter walks. You could even wear these boots over some thermal socks for the ultimate snug walking experience.

The choice is yours - coming in six chic tones, these boots are the perfect accessory no matter your style. If you like classic neutrals that'll go with anything, opt for Black or Charcoal, if you prefer on-trend brown shades, go for Chestnut or Chocolate, or try Burgundy or Navy for a splash of colour.

Wear them your way - this versatile ankle boot will add a stylish edge to your favourite everyday outfits. For a timeless look, wear with slim-fit jeans and an oversized jumper, or try pairing with an A-line dress and thick tights for a gorgeous modern outfit.

We recommend going down half a size from your normal size
Lace fastening
Outer: leather, inner: textile, sole: manmade
Heel height: 4.5cm (1.8")

Colour options:

Black
Chestnut
Navy
Chocolate
Charcoal
Burgundy

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178610

DF has no idea what suits her. When she looks in the mirror I don’t think she sees what I see.

I love these all my uggs are literally dead and I want something with more grip than uggs but warm and comfy. these also look flexible. I am a 7.5 but I just can't go down a size to a 7 and they don't do 7.5 which Is really irritating

I love these all my uggs are literally dead and I want something with more grip than uggs but warm and comfy. these also look flexible. I am a 7.5 but I just can't go down a size to a 7 and they don't do 7.5 which Is really irritating

Oh, that’s a shame. Do you usually stick with a 7.5 including in Skechers, you mean? I’m not going to encourage you to risk a 7 just in case, but that half size down to 6.5 (I take a 7 in most footwear) definitely works for me with Skechers.

We have a Skechers store in Belfast and I have a few times gone in and tried on different shoes as I liked the look of them. Each and every time I found them too big and been told that some styles are classed as wide which makes them even bigger. Now I am a size 3/36 and in Skechers, it would take me to buy the children's sizes and yes I have tried them on and perfect. Well if you like dayglo bright pink/green/blue etc.

Oh, that’s a shame. Do you usually stick with a 7.5 including in Skechers, you mean? I’m not going to encourage you to risk a 7 just in case, but that half size down to 6.5 (I take a 7 in most footwear) definitely works for me with Skechers.

I bought some of the knitted Skechers trainers two years ago and in the summer thats all I wear. I bought the 7 in them and they were a little bit tight but they fit really nicely now. I am ordering the 8 in these boots as I will be wearing thicker socks with them.if they are huge I will gift them to my rather tall daughter who is a 8.5 in shoes so they will fit her...

I had no intention of going for these but have taken a chance & gone for the Black as I prefer the matching soles.They are not my usual style as are a bit clumpy looking but are good to have if we get a really cold spell.I have been a Sketchers fan from day one but in recent years have gone off the styling, maybe this is a return to the brand as they were always so comfortable.

I had no intention of going for these but have taken a chance & gone for the Black as I prefer the matching soles.They are not my usual style as are a bit clumpy looking but are good to have if we get a really cold spell.I have been a Sketchers fan from day one but in recent years have gone off the styling, maybe this is a return to the brand as they were always so comfortable.

Exactly my thinking SF, I'm not keen on the contrast lighter fur either so black (or maybe grey) where the only options I was considering. I also went with my usual full size, as Boffy says, there's always a thick sock option with winter boots.

Exactly my thinking SF, I'm not keen on the contrast lighter fur either so black (or maybe grey) where the only options I was considering. I also went with my usual full size, as Boffy says, there's always a thick sock option with winter boots.

To my surprise, I prefer the black too. I was only interested in the chestnut until I saw how light the soles were. I do like chestnut boots with a beige-y contrast trim and wouldn’t have minded if the soles had been more of a light brown/beige (more like on the burgundy ones) and at first I thought they were that colour but when you see all the colour options together on the table in the presentation video, the white soles on the chestnut are almost glowing!

73615EF1-2F96-45D4-A781-B6EBECFDDD2D.jpg

Didn't buy although furry boots will probably be needed in the winter. Is it me or does Vonda always look a bit dishevelled?

CC

Didn't buy although furry boots will probably be needed in the winter. Is it me or does Vonda always look a bit dishevelled?

CC
Vonda always looks like that...she reminds me of Gill Gauntlet with her hard sell cant get my words out fast enough technique

I went for these. Fingers crossed...

Cannot watch Vonda. I put her on a par with Lorna Ko with the relentless, pauseless sales pitch. Unlike Lorna, she gets decent products to flog.

I just got mine size 8 in the black a seven would have fit but they are nice on. The lining is ok but I am so used to Ugg sheepskin lining these feel a bit spartan on. But I love the tread on these uggs can get slippery after a while and these are more lightweight. I will get some thicker mens socks from M&S with wool mixed in to make them feel more ugg like.

I've just had a tracking email and mine should arrive tomorrow (perfect timing as Mr Akimbo is out all day. I'm looking forward to trying them on.

I got mine today. I ordered my usual size 4 and they’re fine. Room for thick socks but dont need them to wear comfortably

wore them shopping they are so comfy and lightweight and you don't have to wear them in feel like slippers more than heavy boots. very happy with these

You're nice & describe her as dishevelled, I'm not & think she's a soap dodger.

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13: She has appeared on shows looking like she's just out of bed but soap dodging . . . . . . :mysmilie_11:

CC

Latest posts

Back