Fiona Brackenbury Leaving Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just saw that Fiona Brackenbury Leaving Decleor on the 2nd October

fffff.jpg

That's exciting if surprising news and I wish Fiona every success.

CC

You're such a nice person, I'm obviously a witch because I disliked everything about her & yet we'd never breathed the same air. I found it funny that she's called by surname only at the bottom of the article, maybe that's the PC way.

I know she wasn't popular on here but I liked her and she seemed to know her stuff. Maybe she decided to move on because of all the changes of product etc. I for one have recently gone off Decleor a bit since they started changing everything.

CC

Well it was 'reported' a few years ago that Fiona was a bit of a cow to work with, and wouldn't let any of her colleagues share the limelight by appearing on qvc, as it was 'her' territory.

The queue for the mix'n'match beauty gloop warehouse must be getting longer and longer, with the amount of ex employees / slebs / entrepreneurs who cant wait to get their own brand of fine line reducing skincare, in pretty packaging, to an unsuspecting public - via qvc of course. I wonder who's backing her.

It appears to be a money making exercise, so does anyone on here care to join me at the gloop factory to have our picture taken in a white coat sniffing the back of our hand ??:mysmilie_11:

I didn't mind Fiona and I've gone right off Decleor too. Perhaps she just couldn't flog a product she didn't believe in anymore. I wonder if they'll have a farewell event for her, or even reference her when she's gone. Things like that just don't seem to happen in Q world!

Whoever replaces her on the Q there's bound to be someone bleating that she/he is 'not Fiona'. Maybe all those selling beauty products & peddling lies should be cloned from their predecessor.

I've never been a big fan of Fiona to be honest (she's still far more watchable than Keeley though), but I do think that she was pretty genuine so I would guess that the change in products has been a big factor in her decision to leave.
I wonder if we'll ever see her on Q again? Remember Lorraine from SBC? I remember not long after she left SBC, she posted on her website that Ali Young had really tried to work with SBC about her concerns so that she wouldn't leave. Obviously it didn't work and she turned up on IW a few times not long after with her own range and then as a generic beauty guest, but I haven't seen her for ages now.

Not a fan of Elemis or Decleor especially Kelley, I’ve started using Jane Scrivens skincare and I find her watchable and very knowledgable :mysmilie_48:

Not a fan of Elemis or Decleor especially Kelley, I’ve started using Jane Scrivens skincare and I find her watchable and very knowledgable :mysmilie_48:

I've been very tempted by that range as well Lynn. The reviews are mostly fantastic on the Q website.

Met Queen Fiona at the beauty events I can't stand her ....love Decleor and if QVC carry on selling the brand at such keen prices I will be buying in the shed loads. Goodbye Fiona you won't be missed....NEXT!!!!!!:mysmilie_3:

oh and Fiona if you read this forum make sure you don't look like you dont enjoy touching paying customers faces or bodies like you did at the the Beauty Bash as its a sure fire way of going bankrupt! good luck in your new venture!

I've been very tempted by that range as well Lynn. The reviews are mostly fantastic on the Q website.

Honestly Mr M I’m very impressed with her oils and OO cream, she had an hour show yesterday maybe watch on catch up,sorry I spelt her surname wrong.:mysmilie_12:

She has never bothered me but has read on here before about her being nasty to co-workers etc.

So will L'Oreal(the parent company of Decleor), make her sign a no-compete with her new skincare line?
Will QVC let her launch it with them as with what's her name from Ultrasun?

Remember the woman who first did SBC, she left and launched her own range which was quite similar? She appeared on Ideal World a few times with her range.

She has never bothered me but has read on here before about her being nasty to co-workers etc.

So will L'Oreal(the parent company of Decleor), make her sign a no-compete with her new skincare line?
Will QVC let her launch it with them as with what's her name from Ultrasun?

Remember the woman who first did SBC, she left and launched her own range which was quite similar? She appeared on Ideal World a few times with her range.

Yes I remember the lady but can’t recall her name.

I’ve quickly read a few statements on Alison Young’s web site when it was late the other evening.
I’m I correct in thinking she is going down the available for brands and consultancy work too?

I was going to watch that but I think Flinty was presenting and I couldn’t face it.

What I want to know is HOW they can afford to get 'their own line' up and running ? as I've said before on here, it takes tens of thousands, - packaging design/packaging manufacture, distribution charges, warehouse (or spare bedroom) storage, besides the actual costing of the various ingredients to concoct the lotions and potions.

To me this is just more evidence that there is a 'one size fits all' manufacturing venue, because who the hell could afford the machinery and operatives, plus the salaries of all involved to get the stuff out of the door ! Certainly not the likes of Abbie Cleave, or Fiona Brackenbury !

Same products - made either gloopier or thinner with a different aroma, but just packaged differently.

Is Fiona going to do her own skincare line though? It seemed from the press release that she was going to set up a consultancy/training business and I'm guessing that after all those years at Decleor she has built up many contacts and much knowledge that she thinks it's going to be viable. I've never met her so don't know what she is like as a "real person" but I hope it all goes well.

CC

Latest posts

Back