Korres Beauty TSV 23/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am half-Greek and I like this stuff, don't know why they are going down the Q route though as they are pretty ubiquitous. However, I was looking to buy some Kitro, which is a distilled liqueur only made on Naxos, which is the island where my Mother was born, only to find that the founder's grandfather used to make this, as the founder has the still on a shelf in his office, wonder if we are related (my cousin leads me to believe it isn't that big an island)!!!!

Korres 12 Piece The Gift of Ultimate Hydration Collection TSV 23/10/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240424

Korres TSV 1.jpg

Korres TSV 2.jpg

Korres TSV 3.jpg

I got that shower gel in one of the try it boxes but I haven't used it yet. I'll try it out and see what it's like. Could those body creams be used as hand cream I wonder as I go through gallons of it. Looks like a nice gift though (depending on price as I'm a bit mean).

CC

Korres The Ulimate Gift of Hydration 12 Piece Collection
Item Number: 240424
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P: £1.95

This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the Week commencing 28/10/2019

This pampering collection from Korres features a supersize Violet Body Butter and a Violet Shower Gel to add a touch of decadence to your beauty routine, plus 10 generous travel-sized Body Butter formulas in a gorgeous gift box, all created to help moisturise and add a silky veil of hydration to your skin. Introduce Korres into your regime and discover a world of uplifting, aromatic scent and superb textures.
Discover Korres - an apothecary-style brand renowned in Greece for decades, Korres have been garnering rave reviews in the UK. Offering an impressive range of skincare, bodycare and more, this cult brand is sure to add a touch of nature-inspired luxury to your beauty stash.

Envelop your skin - you'll love the easily absorbed and silky textures of the Korres Body Butters, all enriched with Elasti-Smooth Complex containing shea butter and squalane, plus sunflower, almond and avocado oils. Layer up your favourite formulas for a bespoke blend, or wear under your fragrance to boost the longevity of your signature scent.

A beauty lover's dream - whether you're looking to treat yourself, breaking the collection up and sharing with friends and family, or are being super generous and presenting the entire set to a very lucky loved one over the festive period, the stunning packaging and gorgeous formulas are guaranteed to impress come Christmas day.

Contains:

1 x Violet Body Butter (235ml; supersize) - an easily-absorbed butter formula to help add moisture and radiance your skin. Infused with a sweet, powdery violet scent, rounded with delicate fruity notes
1 x Violet Shower Gel (250ml) - cleanse your skin gently and effectively with this beautiful gel, enriched with emollients, humectants wheat proteins. Features the beautiful violet scent and works to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised
1 x Violet Body Butter (50ml) - a handy travel size of this beautifully sweet and feminine fragrance
1 x Basil Lemon Body Butter (50ml) - fresh, zesty, invigorating aroma with hints of lemons and basil
1 x Lily Bouquet Body Butter (50ml) - a mixture of violet, rose, jasmine and ylang ylang that forms a fresh floral accord reminiscent of spring bouquets
1 x Sea Lavender Body Butter (50ml) - sparkling, revitalising waters with fresh lavender in bloom
1 x Vanilla Cherry Body Butter (50ml) - the heady aroma of juicy, ripe, fresh cherries with a hint a warm vanilla
1 x Yoghurt Body Butter (50ml) - fresh soap, clean, sweet and crisp
1 x Cashmere Rose Body Butter (50ml) - elegant accords of cashmere with a hint of rose, fresh citrus top notes with a precious floral heart enriched with fruit notes of apricot, musks and woods in the base
1 x Ginger Lime Body Butter (50ml) - a fresh burst of lime and matcha tea, with notes of spicy ginger
1 x Guava Body Butter (50ml) - notes of citrus, orange, coconut, jasmine, rose, lily, cedarwood, vanilla and musk
1 x Guava Mango Body Butter (50ml) - a beautiful tropical guava scent rounded with juicy sweet mango slices

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.240424

Can Simon Biagi stop saying "and, this, and that" . He's so annoying. I thought he looked quite smart this morning but then I think it's only from the waist up. He looks like he's got brown trousers on with a navy jacket and blue/white shirt :mysmilie_13:

I tried my Korres shower gel that was supposed to be lavender but it really didn't smell of anything so these aren't for me.

CC

ml for ml

1 x Violet Body Butter (235ml; supersize) - an easily-absorbed butter formula to help add moisture and radiance your skin. Infused with a sweet, powdery violet scent, rounded with delicate fruity notes £25.40 at Skinstore (different scent) cost £10.33
1 x Violet Shower Gel (250ml) - cleanse your skin gently and effectively with this beautiful gel, enriched with emollients, humectants wheat proteins. Features the beautiful violet scent and works to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised £8 at Look Fantastic cost £3.25
10 x Body Butter (50ml) - a handy travel size of this beautifully sweet and feminine fragrance £5 (could only find 125ml for £12.50 so used this as calculation for ml for ml at Look Fantastic) cost £2.03.5p each
Total Worth approx £83.40 cost £33.93 inc p&p used in calculations .

Tempted for my crackers especially, very tempted.

Latest posts

Back