Shout Out SHOP3Z Today Till Midnight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
So who’s using SHOP3Z on in stock items today to get three easy pay on all items and all purchases.

Apparently presenters can’t use the code :mysmilie_11:

I've been really bad and bought the Alison Cork candle holders for Christmas. I got the 3 easy pays but I don't really need them (the item not the EP). I thought they'd look nice on the mantelpiece and as we're going away I can take them with me for the table in the rental cottage. I know, justifying spending money I shouldn't :blush::blush: I did enjoy that show though, the Christmas trees were beautiful.

CC

I was puzzling out what SHOP3Z was !! duh ! my little mind would have coped better with SHOP3EZ ! I'm a bit rubbish with the capital letter culture we find ourselves in.

In the morning show, which I had on in the background, I lost count of the number of times Simon mentioned this. It was virtually every sentence.

I never use the EZ pay option as I prefer to pay for something up front, rather than have payment hanging over me for a couple of months or more. However, I'm sure a lot of customers did, especially as his constant mentioning of it probably spurred them on. His "ploy" didn't work for me though because, rather than listening to him, after the umpteenth mention I changed channels.

In the morning show, which I had on in the background, I lost count of the number of times Simon mentioned this. It was virtually every sentence.

I never use the EZ pay option as I prefer to pay for something up front, rather than have payment hanging over me for a couple of months or more. However, I'm sure a lot of customers did, especially as his constant mentioning of it probably spurred them on. His "ploy" didn't work for me though because, rather than listening to him, after the umpteenth mention I changed channels.

He annoys me when he mimics the voice on Qcut.

The earlier spend x and get x voucher he was on in the morning show it was oh this item will get you x voucher.
Then this item will nearly get you x voucher.
Then have we got an offer on at the moment? oh yes you will qualify for x voucher with this purchase.
And even opens something up to reveal voucher of x with this purchase.
It went on and on with him just smirking to himself as too how many times he could reference the voucher offer, and how many different ways he could drop it into the show.

As well as his constant reference to that code, it's his habit of emphasising the word "and" all the time that I can't bear to listen to.. "You get this AND this AND this AND this ..... etc."

I can't watch him, nor can I watch KT and so when they're on the Morning Show together, I change channels.

As well as Simon seeing if he could break the world record for code mentions yesterday, KT was clearly going for the record for the number of times that she could mention her granddaughter, Zoe. I might be unusual, but IF I watch QVC I prefer to hear details about the item being presented, rather than every detail of their personal lives. Imagine if that happened when you were being served in a High Street shop .... you'd walk out. In QVC's case ... I switch off.

He gives me the creeps!
I have mentioned before how he has recently started posting bare chested photos of himself on his blogs. Well, on his latest blog there he is again in the shower! Honestly, can’t stand him.

Latest posts

Back