Yankee Candle deal: 3 large pillars for £25

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
I've used this company many times before (Yankee Bundles, used to be My Planet) and had no problems but some great deals. They currently have this offer of three tall white Yankee pillars for £25 inc P&P (£8.33 each).

Midnight Jasmine
Clean Cotton
Shea Butter

Screenshot 2019-09-25 at 18.32.39.jpg

https://www.yankeebundles.com/produ...-candles/?mc_cid=2698009040&mc_eid=d36a1ad237

You should get a message when you go on the website that you can get 5% off if you sign up for newsletter emails. OK, it's only £1.25 off but hey! The candles then work out £7.92 each.

I've used this company many times before (Yankee Bundles, used to be My Planet) and had no problems but some great deals. They currently have this offer of three tall white Yankee pillars for £25 inc P&P (£8.33 each).

Midnight Jasmine
Clean Cotton
Shea Butter

View attachment 17832

https://www.yankeebundles.com/produ...-candles/?mc_cid=2698009040&mc_eid=d36a1ad237

You should get a message when you go on the website that you can get 5% off if you sign up for newsletter emails. OK, it's only £1.25 off but hey! The candles then work out £7.92 each.

Thanks so much for sharing this, Andi. I came across my planet on Amazon but had they'd rebranded - or that they have their own website.. May wish I didn't know! ;)

Only trouble is, lucky dips etc will include foody scents and generally hate them!

However I do like the look of this bundle (midnight jasmine is all time favourite and I could give the Shea as a gift..!) abut just looking st it now on Friday morning it's showing as £30 for the bundle :(
Do you know if it was a limited time offer at all?

Thanks again! X

Thanks so much for sharing this, Andi. I came across my planet on Amazon but had they'd rebranded - or that they have their own website.. May wish I didn't know! ;)

Only trouble is, lucky dips etc will include foody scents and generally hate them!

However I do like the look of this bundle (midnight jasmine is all time favourite and I could give the Shea as a gift..!) abut just looking st it now on Friday morning it's showing as £30 for the bundle :(
Do you know if it was a limited time offer at all?

Thanks again! X

You are welcome! I’m so pleased to help forum members.

What a shame the trio of pillars has gone up so soon. It didn’t say the offer was till a certain date only, as far as I remember, just while stocks last like it does now. I seem to recall that as My Planet, some of the offers would fluctuate in price suddenly, though sometimes for the better after I had bought! There is another code which should work until midnight Sunday: 10% off using PAYDAY10 at checkout (you can’t use the 5% off for first orders as well but it does at least reduce it to £27).

Yes, I was wary of the lucky dips, like you. I did order 8 medium jars as a lucky dip on a whim once, though, and really did get “lucky” as I liked them all, just one not so much. They only worked out about £6-7 each so I was very happy.

You are welcome! I’m so pleased to help forum members.

What a shame the trio of pillars has gone up so soon. It didn’t say the offer was till a certain date only, as far as I remember, just while stocks last like it does now. I seem to recall that as My Planet, some of the offers would fluctuate in price suddenly, though sometimes for the better after I had bought! There is another code which should work until midnight Sunday: 10% off using PAYDAY10 at checkout (you can’t use the 5% off for first orders as well but it does at least reduce it to £27).

Yes, I was wary of the lucky dips, like you. I did order 8 medium jars as a lucky dip on a whim once, though, and really did get “lucky” as I liked them all, just one not so much. They only worked out about £6-7 each so I was very happy.

Thanks for that Andi and for the code, I'm now deliberating - never bought a Yankee pillar before! X

Thanks for that Andi and for the code, I'm now deliberating - never bought a Yankee pillar before! X

I love the look of the pillars and usually get a good pool/burn because the surface diameter is smaller. The only little problem I've noticed is difficulty trimming the wick when you get about 3/4 of the way down (so before you should stop using it) as I can't get my wick trimmer in and operate it because the jar impedes the opening of the handles. Even harder to use scissors. Just a little thing to note - others may have different trimmers that work fine.

I agree with you AndiK - I have bought many many times from this company. They have some fantastic deals, items are well packed and sent out quickly with no p+p. After resisting this first time around I bought this earlier - I keep telling myself to unsubscribe from the newsletter but just can't bring myself to do it!:mysmilie_17:

I agree with you AndiK - I have bought many many times from this company. They have some fantastic deals, items are well packed and sent out quickly with no p+p. After resisting this first time around I bought this earlier - I keep telling myself to unsubscribe from the newsletter but just can't bring myself to do it!:mysmilie_17:

I know what you mean! The offers are so tempting, you sometimes wish you never saw them!

I have resisted so far, despite my weakness for bargains, as I really have to get through the candles I’ve accumulated in the past few years (getting there too slowly!). I’m not a fan of Midnight Jasmine also. Well, I’ve never actually lit anything in MJ but the smell cold is too much for me.

BTW, I bought a couple of Yankee jar holders for £5 (bargain!!) on Amazon the other week. It said the seller was The Wax Outlet but the invoice said My Planet so they obviously have a few trading names.

https://www.candlesdirect.com/yanke...udWsiLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJLRlA2ZlIifQ==

24 votives in two christmas boxes for £20, £3.95 postage. I don't like votives really but they smell much stronger when you melt them in a tart burner so this is quite tempting.

CC

Yes I got this offer by email and thought it would make nice pressies. I do quite like votives and they're so much better value than a small jar (think Yankee votives are 49g and small jars are 104g wax but way more than twice the price!)

Anyway I also got a deal today from Yankee bundles (another one!), of a case of 18 votive candles for £10..
They're in a single scent (choice) but they're the Yankee Home Inspiration range, so am deliberating as not sure how good they are?

Don't want 18 candles that barely smell but amazing value if they do...!

Yes I got this offer by email and thought it would make nice pressies. I do quite like votives and they're so much better value than a small jar (think Yankee votives are 49g and small jars are 104g wax but way more than twice the price!)

Anyway I also got a deal today from Yankee bundles (another one!), of a case of 18 votive candles for £10..
They're in a single scent (choice) but they're the Yankee Home Inspiration range, so am deliberating as not sure how good they are?

Don't want 18 candles that barely smell but amazing value if they do...!

all the home inspiration ones are only good for is grating or chopping up to use in melt warmers as that makes them stronger but as normal votives most proper yankee fans i know wont touch the home inspiration range

all the home inspiration ones are only good for is grating or chopping up to use in melt warmers as that makes them stronger but as normal votives most proper yankee fans i know wont touch the home inspiration range

Ah, thanks for that, very interesting!
I knew they weren't as good as the main Yankee range (which is why I've never bought them myself!) and they also used not to be massively cheaper either.

Wonder why they're stronger used as melts, because I thought melts would have to have more fragrance in. Perhaps their wicks etc aren't as good...?

Now I'm wondering maybe I should invest in some to use in my Scenterpiece (re-using a proper Scenterpiece cup)?!

Ah, thanks for that, very interesting!
I knew they weren't as good as the main Yankee range (which is why I've never bought them myself!) and they also used not to be massively cheaper either.

Wonder why they're stronger used as melts, because I thought melts would have to have more fragrance in. Perhaps their wicks etc aren't as good...?

Now I'm wondering maybe I should invest in some to use in my Scenterpiece (re-using a proper Scenterpiece cup)?!

i think a melt warmer just seems to bring out the fragrance more even if the home inspiration ones have less fragrance oils ect as when me & mum scrap the last parts of a candle out & put it on the melt warmer we get a new strong burst of fragrance

& you can do that cause i know people who have done it, there again me & mum dont have a scenterpiece but we use the wax from the cups on a normal melt warmer so cant see why you cant do it the other way

(didnt wanna get too technical & start rambling on)

After putting the candles direct offer into my basket then changing my mind for 24 hours they sent me a free postage code so I bought them :mysmilie_59:

CC

i think a melt warmer just seems to bring out the fragrance more even if the home inspiration ones have less fragrance oils ect as when me & mum scrap the last parts of a candle out & put it on the melt warmer we get a new strong burst of fragrance

& you can do that cause i know people who have done it, there again me & mum dont have a scenterpiece but we use the wax from the cups on a normal melt warmer so cant see why you cant do it the other way

(didnt wanna get too technical & start rambling on)

Thanks a lot for replying - it's much appreciated.

And feel to ramble or get as technical as you like, always interested to read tips from others and their wisdom!

Funny enough I had a black cherry large jar Yankee candle on this evening (main range not Home Inspiration) and it stopped burning much higher than they usually do - a real shame as I was really enjoying it despite usually hating foodie fragrances...

But I've just gouged out the metal wick base and will try the wax in the Scenterpiece! I've used all sorts of candles in normal Yankee melt warmer to good effect...

Think I am going to go for a case of the votives too and can share some at Christmas too :)

After putting the candles direct offer into my basket then changing my mind for 24 hours they sent me a free postage code so I bought them :mysmilie_59:

CC

Result! Well done you. Hope it's a nice set! One for me, one for you type thing?!

Must admit mum and mentioned splitting it but postage did put me off a bit...

If only that trick worked with QVC - can you imagine?! ;)

Latest posts

Back