Kitchen Gifts TSV 24/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is Ninja 8 in 1 Cooker

Ninja-Foodi.jpg

It looks about the same size as my halogen oven which I use every day. I also love my slow cooker and I have a mini deep fat fryer. Could I get rid of that lot and just have one gadget that does everything. My only doubts are that these things are usually for families and there's only 2 of us and I would be using it every day so would it last? I am on my fourth halogen oven as they wear out (usually the day after the guarantee runs out!). I'll have a look at this though as it might work for me and it's handy if you're working and can have dinner ready cooked when you get in.

CC

There’s only two of us at home CC but I bought a large air fryer and use it every single day, you don’t need to fill it but it’s always there in case you need to make more, mines a Tefal one and the best piece of kit I ever bought. I used to have an Actifryer but prefer the standard Air Fryer instead.

Ninja Foodi 6 in 1 Pressure Cooker Air Fryer, Slow Cooker & Grill
Item Number: 808525
QVC Price £179.00
Todays Special Value Price £138.48
P&P £5.95

The Ninja Foodi has a non-stick ceramic design and combines the speed of a pressure cooker with the crispy results of an air fryer, featuring seven different ways to cook, including steaming, roasting and slow cooking. From crispy chicken wings to chunky chips and roasted veg, the options are endless with this ingenious multi-cooker.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Foodi 6 in 1 Multi-Cooker direct from Ninja you’d pay £179. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £138.48, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.57.

Remarkable results – the Ninja Foodi boasts TenderCrisp Technology, which allows the pressure cooker to lock in juices and then give your food a crispy golden finish using Air Crisp, Roast or Grill settings. It’s a versatile kitchen staple that will transform the way you cook!

Multiple ways to cook - all options are on the table with seven cooking settings to choose from. You can pressure cook, steam, slow cook, sauté, air crisp, roast and grill. So, whether you’re preparing succulent salmon or cooking meats from frozen, the Ninja Foodi will help you create quick and delicious meals for all the family.

Free up your time – not enough hours in the day? The Ninja Foodi allows you to cook mains and sides at the same time with a six litre capacity. You can use the handy fry basket and reversible rack included, leaving you free to get on with other things.

Interchangeable pressure lid and crisping lid
Dishwasher-safe parts
Four pre-programmed cycles
Non-stick, ceramic-coated 6L Cooking Pot and 3.6L Cook & Crisp basket – holds up to 1.1kg of French fries or a whole 2kg chicken

What's in the box?

1 x Ninja Foodi
1 x Reversible Rack
1 x Cook & Crisp Basket
1 x Cooking Pot
User guide
Recipe book

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808525

That’s actually an amazing deal, which isn’t something I say too often about QVC.

Most of the reviews for it on Argos are very good and I trust their reviews as they have always posted what I have said about their products (but Argos want £200 for it).

Anyway we’ve taken the plunge, hopefully it can replace our old Halogen and Slow Cookers and we’ve wanted a Pressure Cooker for a while :mysmilie_59:

Had I not been warned of a ton of easy pays coming out on friday I might have gone for this and dumped my halogen and slow cooker, however, they do still work perfectly well and the money to pay for the TSV is now to be diverted elsewhere. Must stop doing easy pays although it's unusual for them all to come out on the same day.

CC

Latest posts

Back