It didn't take long...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

God, she's so "good" isn't she? People on here have said I'm "nice" but I'm surely the evil devil compared to Ms Huntley. Vomit.

CC

I thought it was Wales which had a special place in her heart. Did you know that she is a vegan?

Oh yes and her partner is too. How cosy they must look as they munch their plates of grass whilst sipping iced sewage and saving the planet. Arrrrrgggghhhhh go away you boring woman.

CC

Thing with CHuntley is, she’s very fickle and can change her “loves” very quickly, when she’s with a fella from Wales, she “loves” Wales, when she’s with a fella from Scotland, she “loves” Scotland, she’s done England so just leaves Ireland for her to “love” now, no doubt she’ll get there. The bit about chickens made me want to literally laugh out loud, I wonder if they were lovely little creatures with personality when she had them with her Sunday dinner? At least we all know why she became a Vegan (not that we wanted to know) just over a year ago, her partner is one, honestly the woman’s insufferable.

I can't be bothered to look at her blog, she is so vain I just can't believe a grown woman can be as silly as she pretends to be, imo she thinks she is so appealing.

I think she isn’t very good or skilled in her silly me pretence because it is all so transparent and comical. Surely most people see through her and avoid at all costs? I am not taken in!

The sycophants hang on every word certain presenters utter. One of them sent Ickle Claire a collage of photos of her, CS not the fan, for her wedding anniversary. I think that's really creepy.

Latest posts

Back