Pratical Ideas/Presents TSV 25/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Securebrite Set of 3 Pop Up Lanterns

Lamps.jpg

Probably be useful at my caravan but do I need three? No and I've got a wind up torch and also bought those set of 3 skinny torch/lights/magnets years ago and I've still got one. The other two I seem to remember were well received as gifts.

CC

Thanks for posting the Christmas gift TSV details.
But I’ve yet to have anyone to ask for or need to buy a camping lantern as a Christmas gift, let alone three of them.

Securebrite Set of 3 358 Lumen COB LED Pop Up Lanterns
Item Number: 519186
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

This set of three pop-up LED lanterns from Securebrite turn on instantly as you pull the top up and turn off when you push it down, with each lantern featuring a magnetic base for sticking on metal surfaces, as well as a handle. Whether youre lifting the car bonnet for maintenance, camping or walking the dog at night, keep these versatile lanterns close at hand for super-bright illumination.
Light when you need it – each lantern features COB LEDs that can generate up to 358 lumens of light, enough to light up your garage, loft or garden! What’s more, they’re incredibly versatile. If you’re camping they can give you a feeling of extra security, and if there’s a power cut on your street they’ll be a life-saver. To adjust the brightness, simply open the lantern more or close it further.

Handy magnets - with three super strong magnets, you can attach the lantern to all manner of metallic surfaces, freeing up your hands to do other things. Stick the lantern on the side of your car if you break down, or prop it above the fuse box, or on the fridge in the event of a power cut.

Adorn your space – these lanterns look gorgeous as a set, and you can choose between two different colour combinations. Lace them in the garden or hang them up from a tree from the folding hook at the bottom– there are so many possibilities!

A great gift – each lantern comes in its own gift box, so this will make a great present or stocking-filler for anyone who likes outdoor adventures. It’s the right time for it too – the days are getting shorter and Christmas is around the corner. You can even keep on and split it with friends!

358 Lumen output per lantern (37 meters distance)
30 super-bright LED’s on each side of lantern
Withstands temperatures of -20 degrees and up to 60 degrees Celsius
Collapsible handles allow ease of carrying
Three magnets
Folding hook at the bottom of lantern
Closed: (h x w x d): 13cm x 8cm x 8cm (5.1” x 3.1” x 3.1”); open (h x w x d): 19cm x 8cm x 8cm (7.5” x 3.1” x 3.1”)
Power source: Batteries (included)

What’s in the box?

3 x pop up lanterns
3 x gift boxes
9 AA batteries (3 AA batteries per lantern)

Colour options:

Bold:

Red
Blue
Platinum

Glam:

Pink
Gold
Green

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519186

On advanced order as soon as the video was put on the website. 1000s sold.

Nah they never had them for today did they?
Can’t believe 1,000 bought going to be 1,000 of disappointed folk opening camping lanterns Christmas Day :mysmilie_11:

Better than a toaster, hoover or iron methinks. Actually if you're a fisherman or the grim reaper one of these might be well received.

CC

I'll add mine to my collection of 200 torches, including a similar looking lantern bought from Q about 20 years ago, but much better because it was rechargeable AND wind-up, with proper different brightness levels.

And they are still going strong, use them regularly.

What can you get for £7.64? they ask.
Not one of those lanterns that’s for sure no matter how many things you tell me I can flipping use them for.

Ideal for Christmas carol singers - hook one on the end of a stick, twirl some plastic holly around it and hey presto !

If it wasn’t on advanced orders it would have been useful for trick or treating.

Only one 2p red velvet bag for 4 Poo-Pourri?! But what about if you’re wanting to “shift and gift”? (I know it’s sift but shift sounds so much better) how ironic that QVC are indeed tight arses. :mysmilie_15:

What can you get for £7.64? they ask.
Not one of those lanterns that’s for sure no matter how many things you tell me I can flipping use them for.

They should really be saying what can you buy for £4.50 that’s what I’ve seen them for. I hope Gill Gauntlett doesn’t live near a flight path, she’ll have Easy Jet landing in her back garden with all those lights she has, bet the neighbours love her.

Got to say I could only stomach a minute, Me-Hall and GG fighting for air time is giving me headache.

Nah they never had them for today did they?
Can’t believe 1,000 bought going to be 1,000 of disappointed folk opening camping lanterns Christmas Day :mysmilie_11:

They are loading them onto the ship in China as we speak.

I've never heard of a TSV without any stock before and going straight to advance order.

Is this a new policy, to avoid storing any stock in their "giant warehouse"?

They are loading them onto the ship in China as we speak.

I've never heard of a TSV without any stock before and going straight to advance order.

Is this a new policy, to avoid storing any stock in their "giant warehouse"?

Korres TSV two days ago was on immediate advanced orders.

It must mean they are no longer stocking items, just waiting until they know how many have been ordered then getting them despatched direct from the factory

Only one 2p red velvet bag for 4 Poo-Pourri?! But what about if you’re wanting to “shift and gift”? (I know it’s sift but shift sounds so much better) how ironic that QVC are indeed tight arses. :mysmilie_15:

Shift & Gift = **** & gift if we're talking poo pourri......

'fess up, you were thinking it too

Latest posts

Back