Samsung TSV 26/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsung Galaxy A80 6.7" 128GB SIM Free Smartphone with Caseable Voucher TSV 26/10/19 £499.96 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519860

Samsung.jpg

Samsung Galaxy A80 6.7" 128GB SIM Free Smartphone with Caseable Voucher
Item Number: 519860
QVC Price £579.00
Todays Special Value Price £499.96
P&P £4.95

The Samsung Galaxy A80 is an Android smartphone featuring 128GB of storage, a sleek infinity screen, plus ultra-wide, rotating triple cameras, a powerful octa-core processor and a secure on-screen fingerprint sensor. Complete with Caseable voucher for a personalised silicone case, this revolutionary smartphone has been designed to capture and share your day-to-day adventures, live as they happen.
Capture both sides - the Galaxy A80 changes how you document life. It features a 48MP Wide camera, plus an 8MP Ultra-wide camera and a 3D Depth camera. The triple camera slides and rotates to catch what's happening in front and behind. So you have one camera that shoots on both sides, capturing all your moments - it's built for Live, not just for selfies.

Stream like a pro - the 48MP Wide camera gives you super crisp, clear resolution for shot-worthy moments, plus with its incredible 123-degree field of vision, the Ultra-wide camera is built to capture as wide as the human eye can see. So you can see and share more of your day-to-day adventures, live as they happen, with super smooth videos, even when you're busy filming on the go!

Refine your shots - Scene Optimiser helps your photos become even more stunning by identifying and optimising the content of your scene based on 30 modes.

Designed for Live - the new, maximised Infinity display is near bezel-less with no notches or distractions. The 6.7" full HD+ Super AMOLED screen offers a big and bright canvas to explore content, stories, connections and creativity, so it's built for Live with more room to play.

Sleek, smooth and easy to hold - going Live 24/7 means you need a phone that fits in your hand comfortably. The Galaxy A80's smooth curves are designed for ease of use, featuring a striking design with a glass and metal frame that's easy to hold day and night.

The battery that keeps you going - to stay Live in an always-on world, you need power. Connect, stream and share with a powerful 3,700 mAh battery and 25W Super-Fast Charging technology. The Galaxy A80 learns your daily routines and usage patterns while optimising power by closing unused apps. Please note: Super-Fast Charging is only available with a compatible 25W charger and cable.

Share, stream and play faster - the Galaxy A80 is the phone that's up for the challenge. The Intelligent Performance Enhancer recognises your mobile habits and optimises the powerful octa-core processor and 8GB of RAM, so you can stream, game and multi-task with incredibly high performance and no lag.

Bixby Routines - the Galaxy A80 adapts to your life, reducing blue light and turning on Night Mode to get your eyes ready for bed. It even keeps your phone unlocked and plays music when you get in your car. Or you can customise it to meet your needs with My Routine. Get the information you need, faster, with Bixby's next-level vision intelligence. Just point the camera at something you want to translate, buy or eat. You can also enjoy the improved Augmented Reality while using the new Apps Mode features to virtually see how a new fridge you want would look in the kitchen.

Tap and go - the on-screen fingerprint sensor is fused into the glass right where you need it, so you can just tap and go. Rest assured, your data is fully secure, and you’ll have access to your phone whenever you need it. Please note: if a screen protector is used, make sure it allows for use of the on-screen fingerprint sensor.

Protected privacy - built into the phone's hardware and software from the start, Samsung Knox protects your phone from the minute it's turned on. Offering multi-layered security, it defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats.

Personalise your phone - select from a diverse array of available designs or design your own silicone phone case from scratch to protect your new Samsung A80. Head over to www.caseable.com/c/samsung-galaxy-a80 to redeem your voucher by following the instructions included in the box.

What’s in the box?

1 x Samsung Galaxy A80
1 x charger
1 x USB cable
1 x headphones
1 x Quick Start Guide

Added value:

1 x Caseable voucher complete with detailed instructions on how to redeem:

1. Go to www.caseable.com/c/samsung-galaxy-a80
2. Select your design or create your own case, then add it to the cart
3. Enter your coupon code at the basket page and continue to checkout
4. Checkout and complete your order

Colour options:

Black
Gold
Silver

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519860

Murden doing his best Hohbein impression and talking complete sloblocks about this phone.

"professional grade camera inside this phone" all reviews talk about the phone being good but not great

"a bigger screen means space for a bigger battery" except another negative with reviews is the fact that the camera mechanism takes up more space which means it has a smaller battery than comparable sized phones.

These guys should ****** ashamed of themselves.

Someone on the QVC Facebook has said this phone is £100 bought elsewhere.

It is cheaper as part of a mobile contract, although the cheapest I've seen it is £149, then roughly £28 a month.

To buy outright, it's £579, anywhere I've found it.

I had a Galaxy, many years ago - awful battery-life. I'd like to think it's been improved, at that sort of price!

I know it’s not the TSV, but as someone mentioned the phone is £100 cheaper elsewhere, on the tech show they showed the new 2019 iPad 10.2. I didn’t hear them say whether it was the best deal you can get on it, but it isn’t. They’re selling the 128gb one for £529 + P&P. I bought mine direct from Apple, two weeks ago, and it was £449, free P&P and a free engraving on the back.

So if they ever claim that that iPad is a good deal ..... they’re wrong.

They've been pulling that trick with the iPad for quite some time now. Hohbein claims it is amazing blah blah (and as a first time user with an iPad it is very nice) but then he claims how it comes with free tech support - which you absolutely don't need as you can always call Apple themselves.

But the tech support isn't free as they usually charge around £70-80 more than you can buy iPads elsewhere, obviously to cover the cost of the tech support. The tech support which has had damning reviews online, bordering on blatant scamming.

Shame they don’t knock the price of the totally useless, unnecessary, rubbish “tech support” off the price for people who don’t want it. QVC will always charge way more than anywhere else to cover their massive overheads and lets face it, that “free” phone number won’t pay itself.

Amazon, do great prices on electrical goods over five interest free instalments and when Amazon say free, they mean free. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back