Gtech TSV 27/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gtech K9 AirRam & Multi Handheld Vacuum System & Accessory Kit TSV 27/10/19 (last time £279.96 Delivered)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808794

Gtech TSV 1.jpg

Gtech TSV 2.jpg

Gtech TSV 3.jpg

Gtech TSV 4.jpg

Gtech TSV 5.jpg

I've got this and it certainly isn't worth the asking price. I think they use super charged machines in the demo as mine doesn't pick up everything first time, particularly leaves, dog hair, feathers and it certainly wouldn't hoover up half a packet of breakfast cereal like they do on the demo. There'll be people that love the GTech (my mum who also has a dog) but I find it's only good for a quick run round to scratch the surface. The real dirt comes out with the new Shark. On the GTech positive though, it doesn't take ages to charge, the charge lasts a decent amount of time, it has a proper on/off switch, easy to empty, the handle folds down and it is super lightweight.

CC

My mum's GTech is a much earlier model. I got mine as it was supposed to be a revelation on dog hairs, don't get me wrong it fills up the canister no problem but it leaves a lot behind as well.

CC

Gtech K9 AirRam & Multi Handheld Vacuum System & Accessory Kit
Item Number: 808794
QVC Price £369.00
Todays Special Value Price £284.96
P&P £0.00

or 4 Easy Pays of £71.24

This complete cleaning system from Gtech comes with a K9 AirRam vacuum cleaner that features a lightweight design, a smart compact dirt collection system and AirLOC technology, as well as a K9 Multi Handheld vacuum and an AirRam Accessory Kit. Upgrade your cleaning experience with this sleek vacuum cleaner set, which will keep your home free from dust, pet hair and more with its effortless yet powerful technology.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the AirRam multi K9 system with additional accessory kit individually directly from Gtech you’d pay £369.98. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £284.96 (including P&P), you’re saving a fantastic £85.02.

Very versatile - this set includes a K9 AirRam vacuum cleaner for when you're cleaning your floors and a K9 Multi Handheld for when you want the freedom to vacuum your stairs, shelves and more. The choice is yours, allowing you to clean your home your way.

Notice the difference - boasting K9 AirRam aluminium strengthening, the K9 AirRam vacuum cleaner will rid your carpets and floors of even the smallest dust particles and pet hair with its powerful suction and rotating brush bar, and it even features lightly scented cartridges inside it to leave your room smelling fresh and clean. It's a cleaning experience that goes the extra mile.

No fuss - there's no fiddly settings to change with the K9 AirRam, as it does all the work for you, moving seamlessly between carpets and hard floors, so all you have to do is press the button and go. There's also no cords to contend with thanks to its wireless design, allowing you the freedom to move it where you like.

More space - the K9 AirRam's smart dirt collection system compresses the dirt into a capsule at the head of the vacuum, allowing you more space to fill it up so you can keep cleaning. What's more, when it's full, you can simply eject it straight into the bin, without the need for wasteful vacuum bags.

Never miss a thing - thanks to its built-in AirLOC technology, the K9 AirRam picks up larger objects with ease, so you won't have to bend down and pick up scraps that are too large, making it even easier to clean your floors quickly and effectively.

Effortlessly lightweight - these vacuum cleaners' lightweight designs allows you to easily move the K9 AirRam across your floors and lift the K9 Handheld with one hand, without having to strain your back. Clean the floors, the stairs and even up high, without compromising on your comfort.

Keep going - the K9 AirRam runs for up to 40 minutes and the K9 Handheld runs for up to 20 minutes, allowing you to keep going so you can clean everything you need to without having to wait for them to charge again.

Everything you need - the Accessory Kit included comes with a duster for getting into the nooks and crannies of your home, such as behind your TV or areas with cobwebs, and a clip-on handle attachment and a Speed Clean Handle to make using your AirRam K9 even easier on the stairs or in the boot of your car, so you can really get the most out of your vacuum cleaners.

In charge - the K9 AirRam's smart charger allows you to simply remove the battery and plug it in when you've finished using your vacuum cleaner, so you don't have to have the whole vacuum cleaner out on display and it'll be ready for your next clean whenever you want it. Simple!

Need help? Just call Gtech's customer service centre, who will help you with any queries you have about your new vacuum cleaner.

Peace of mind - included with this set is a two year manufacturer's warranty, so you can have peace of mind that your vacuum cleaners will last and last.

Two year manufacturer's guarantee included

What's in the box?

1 x Gtech AirRam K9 Mk2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
1 x Gtech Handheld Multi Mk2 K9
1 x pack of scented cartridges
1 x AirRam K9 Washable Filter
1 x power brush
1 x dusting brush
1 x extension tube with dusting brush
1 x crevice tool
1 x duster
1 x Speed Clean Handle
1 x attachable clip for duster
1 x Multi K9 Washable Filter
1 x power adaptor
1 x instruction manual

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808794

My first gtech AirRam mark 1 upright I got from QVC developed a fault about 18 - 24 months after I bought it. Gtech customer service were great and replaced it, apart from the dust collection bin and battery. I didn't like the small handheld multi I got with the package, though, very weak suction. When I decided to buy another one with the improved handheld multi(which was much better), I gave my original upright to my daughter. Earlier this year, I bought the mark 2 airram upright from Amazon and had already promised my older AirRam to my son. Big mistake. The new AirRam isn't a patch on the original. The suction isn't as good and I don't rate the 'improved' emptying system either, its fiddly. I much preferred how the original AirRam compressed the dust into bales for emptying. So, my son and daughter have a good AirRam each and I have a rubbish newer model:mysmilie_10:

My first gtech AirRam mark 1 upright I got from QVC developed a fault about 18 - 24 months after I bought it. Gtech customer service were great and replaced it, apart from the dust collection bin and battery. I didn't like the small handheld multi I got with the package, though, very weak suction. When I decided to buy another one with the improved handheld multi(which was much better), I gave my original upright to my daughter. Earlier this year, I bought the mark 2 airram upright from Amazon and had already promised my older AirRam to my son. Big mistake. The new AirRam isn't a patch on the original. The suction isn't as good and I don't rate the 'improved' emptying system either, its fiddly. I much preferred how the original AirRam compressed the dust into bales for emptying. So, my son and daughter have a good AirRam each and I have a rubbish newer model:mysmilie_10:

That's what I said above, but I have both, the old one downstairs and the new one upstairs. My Mk1 was also replaced when it started screeching.

I also like the handheld, I find it powerful, ideal now it is the house-spider season.

Er Strato, I sincerely hope you aren't hoovering up spiders and putting them in the bin :mysmilie_10: I know you'll just be gently hoovering them and releasing them outside . . . . I love spiders and we have some in the house so big even the dog is wary of them :mysmilie_17:

CC

Er Strato, I sincerely hope you aren't hoovering up spiders and putting them in the bin :mysmilie_10: I know you'll just be gently hoovering them and releasing them outside . . . . I love spiders and we have some in the house so big even the dog is wary of them :mysmilie_17:

CC

I do empty it into the garden, but only because I don't want them coming back in.

A STORY - - - -

I am still recovering from a very painful injury to my shin caused by a spider, about a month ago now.

Off to see if I can post a photo, firing up my ipad to get it, back soon. Click to enlarge if on PC (warning - - not a pretty sight)

IMG_4485.jpg

Yikes, that looks bad! There were two monster spiders in the shower the other day and I just got in there as well. I really should be more careful and check for fangs first!

CC

STORY (CONTINUED)

In fact, I'd just got out of the bath, dried, then walked into the bedroom naked to dress.

Suddenly, a large spider dropped onto my shoulder!

Although I am not terrified of spiders, the shock made me jump, and I banged my shin with great force on the wooden frame of my bed.

This was very painful, was bleeding, and the scab was there for weeks, and the wound is still very visible.

I knocked the spider off, but it ran away, so is still in my bedroom somewhere [shock]

STORY (CONTINUED)

In fact, I'd just got out of the bath, dried, then walked into the bedroom naked to dress.

Suddenly, a large spider dropped onto my shoulder!

Although I am not terrified of spiders, the shock made me jump, and I banged my shin with great force on the wooden frame of my bed.

This was very painful, was bleeding, and the scab was there for weeks, and the wound is still very visible.

I knocked the spider off, but it ran away, so is still in my bedroom somewhere [shock]

I'm not laughing, honest :mysmilie_17:

CC

So have we! One was that big it offered to keep the door open for me.

The husband has to come to the rescue armed with a glass and a piece of cardboard, they’re set free in the garden but like I say they’re that big they probably let themselves back in.

The thing is, those sneaky spiders pretend to be dead and then come alive. One fell in the bath and I quickly scooped it out and laid it on the bathmat (bad luck to kill a spider). I thought it was a gonner so was going to flush it but by the time I'd gone into the bedroom and back it had vanished. There's another one now trying to spin a web between my laptop and the fireplace :mysmilie_10:

We have endless spider footage caught overnight (every night) on our outdoor security cameras! The first couple of weeks it was fascinating, but now Incy Wincy is obscuring our view of foxes and badgers or even burglars! They waste the batteries and fill up the system's memory! I wonder if I hang conkers to the cameras it would put them off; aren't they supposed to be repelled by the smell?:Shok:

I read somewhere recently that 90% of the spiders we see in September and October are male. And the peak hour for arachnid home invasion is 7-8pm!:clock:

:Wink:

Latest posts

Back