Now in HD on SKY!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
I genuinely can't believe that IW have gone HD before QVC. God knows why QVC haven't gone HD yet. There can't be many homes left now that don't have an HD set, especially considering the price of them.

The bonus being that we can now see every wrinkle on DP's face as he spins his yarns about cheap european watches....and Gollums gurning grin is now in full focus. I hardly tune in these days, and now I'll be doing it even less!! :)

QVC are in HD at least on Freeview (not all areas) for part of the day and have been so for more than a year, sharing space with QVC Beauty HD (so you can really see those pores).

I genuinely can't believe that IW have gone HD before QVC. God knows why QVC haven't gone HD yet. There can't be many homes left now that don't have an HD set, especially considering the price of them.

The bonus being that we can now see every wrinkle on DP's face as he spins his yarns about cheap european watches....and Gollums gurning grin is now in full focus. I hardly tune in these days, and now I'll be doing it even less!! :)

We haven’t got satellite tv anymore but when it’s on ITV HD it doesn’t look like it’s HD to me, it looks like what upscaled SD typically looks like.

Anyway, it matters not a jot if it’s SD, HD or flipping 4K, they still haven’t changed their broken record...........

“EMPTY YOUR BASKETS, LUXURY, IT’S GOTTA BE WORTH £1000, MAKE SURE YOU INSURE IT, I’M BUYING 7 OF THESE”

They’re like Vultures :down:

Latest posts

Back