Video problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
All other video sources work OK eg YouTube, Facebook, etc.

But all morning, QVC videos take minutes to start up, and when they do, the sound is completely out of sync.

I don't think it's my setup, is anyone else having these problems?

I've just had a look & the Shay & Blue hour, I've got sound but a frozen picture. Actually it's quite amusing because it's Ms Everton, mouth wide open & blurred hands, a massive improvement in my opinion. What a shambles.

I've just had a look & the Shay & Blue hour, I've got sound but a frozen picture. Actually it's quite amusing because it's Ms Everton, mouth wide open & blurred hands, a massive improvement in my opinion. What a shambles.

Hey, I was going to say that if others were having problems as well as me!

When the pic actually starts moving, the video will be from the beginning, but the sound from whenever it had got to when the video started moving.

Still wrong on mine, and I have a new fast PC.

Took about 1 1/2 minutes for the xmas tree video to start, so the sound was probably that much out of sync.

It was quite amusing, the man talking with the woman's voice, and vice-versa.

And I don't know why they hugged each other, it looked like the woman instigated it.

As I said, all non-QVC videos start instantly.

I get the frozen picture but the little dot that shows it is playing is moving along as if it were playing properly.

CC

It happened to me the other day. I was watching a Radley hour that had been on last week with Debbie Flint. The video played fine but the speaking was way ahead and completely out of sync. Not that I was bothered I just wanted to see a purse they were selling. They need to get it sorted.

It's even worse now on the play foam.

Complete silence for over a minute, then started complexly out of sync (by a minute at a guess).

Then sound stopped, then video jumped to the start, but with un-synced sound again, then it stopped approximately where it first started.

And £20 + £3-95 PP for a bit of foam! And I'm sure the bits they were playing with were from several sets, so very misleading if so.

That play foam is £16.94 on Amazon, although the pack size is 20 pieces and not the 24 size that QVC is selling, and it's free P&P, if you're a prime member. They also sell smaller packs, so it's not exclusive to QVC.

Edit: I've just tried watching the play foam video. The picture is fine, but there's no sound at all.

Latest posts

Back