QVC & Christmas Shopping

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default QVC & Christmas Shopping

I would love to know whoís buying these TSVís especially the recent beauty ones being sold as Christmas gifts. Who the heck knows what they are buying folk now? Have people been asked and have said what they would like for Christmas? All that about dividing up the Opi Kitty TSV for secret Santa gifts. So who the heck knows who they have got in the secret Santa yet? Is it just me thinking stuff is bought and then ends up being kept by the buyer? I honestly donít see all these folk saying to Q shoppers get me the Molton Brown, Liz Earle, Opi or Elemis etc TSV when itís on Q for me for Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

I know, also what made me 'smirk' (I am sad, I lead a sad life), was yesterday when CB was presenting the TSV (Christmas Tree) and then mentioning (obviously from the 'voices in his head), about the extended money back guarantee if it is bought as a Christmas Present. I mean really, who would buy a Christmas Tree as a present and present it on Christmas Day. Also on now (9:27) is a Brevelle iron, guess they are catering for the 'man to woman' (thoughtful present) brigade.
    Two things though are Morphy Richards owned by Breville as it was the same person (unless she is an identical twin) and two how do Q really know that it is a gift?!
    All answers would be most welcome (certainly with regards to the second)!

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

And just WHO buys someone an iron for Christmas?? Mr CC, you have been warned

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    And just WHO buys someone an iron for Christmas?? Mr CC, you have been warned

CC
    True story - My dad once bought my mother some kitchen scales and they didn't work properly, so he took them back and guess who pocketed the money?!

Post Thanks / Like

All this about splitting up these TSV sets to give to different people x to your mum, x to your sister, x to your aunt etc. Oh and you could keep this as a little gift to yourself, after all it’s not cost you anything!!!
    Can you imagine all sat round on Christmas Day, opening presenters everyone opens the split up set.
    Saying oh you got me X brand thanks then each of the others open their gifts and there’s the full set - something you kept for yourself.

Likes shopperholic , donna255 , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really can't be doing with seeing Christmas trees on tv in the first week of October.
    Almost 3 months of this ahead, I'm giving Q a miss for the duration.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    I really can't be doing with seeing Christmas trees on tv in the first week of October.
    Almost 3 months of this ahead, I'm giving Q a miss for the duration.

I am definitely joining you!
    Likes Loveinamist , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Fibby's on a Culinary Concepts hour, she's pushing the small Octopus Bowl as an ideal gift & described £4.95 as "a small bit of p&p". The woman's delusional.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.qvcuk.com/Culinary-Conce...2.html?sc=SRCH

I just bought this - the large one. It seems to be the same price as the tiny one so I snapped it up. Mistake on the listing?

CC
    Thanks MrMarple thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    https://www.qvcuk.com/Culinary-Conce...2.html?sc=SRCH

I just bought this - the large one. It seems to be the same price as the tiny one so I snapped it up. Mistake on the listing?

CC
    Thanks CC, I’ve just ordered it as well. I watched a presentation on this item a few weeks ago and it was nearly £70.00 for the larger one, so there’s definitely a glitch in Q’s system somewhere.
    Likes candycane liked this post