QVC & Christmas Shopping

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you never used to back in the day...I remember one time in the 80's the exchange rate was $2.25 to the £1 I bought back three extra suitcases between me and my then partner what a hoot that was

I DON'T KNOW THE RULES, BUT I THINK YOU MAY HAVE TO (SORRY CAPS LOCK) pay import duty on things you bring back - - - worth checking before you spend £££hundreds

Don’t panic ! The duty free allowance is £390. I want ‘stocking fillers” for 15 people !

Seems you can put anything in a velvet bag and it makes it a great gift. Anyone needing to make it a low budget Christmas this year, just get a few velvet bags and stick household products from Poundland in. Your friends will be delighted. I’m sure Jill Franks’ girlfriends will all be getting one (as well as a Dyson hairdryer).

And let’s face it, nothing says Christmas like a Poo Pourri in a little 2p velvet bag saying your s**t stinks. :mysmilie_3:

And let’s face it, nothing says Christmas like a Poo Pourri in a little 2p velvet bag saying your s**t stinks. :mysmilie_3:

Absolutely, dear Shopperholic. And thank you in advance for mine. Seasons greetings to you, too.

Absolutely, dear Shopperholic. And thank you in advance for mine. Seasons greetings to you, too.

Aw Andi, that’s so funny! :mysmilie_15:

Thanks in advance for my Apple iPad.......No? Ok worth a shot. :mysmilie_15:

Merry Christmas lovely Andi mwah! xxx

https://www.qvcuk.com/Culinary-Concepts-Twisted-Antler-Hurricane-Lantern.product.710612.html?sc=SRCH

I just bought this - the large one. It seems to be the same price as the tiny one so I snapped it up. Mistake on the listing?

CC

Thanks CC, I’ve just ordered it as well. I watched a presentation on this item a few weeks ago and it was nearly £70.00 for the larger one, so there’s definitely a glitch in Q’s system somewhere.

Did your bowls arrive? I hope you got the bigger version for the lower price as advertised!

Did your bowls arrive? I hope you got the bigger version for the lower price as advertised!
No, not yet Andi I’m afraid. I haven’t even had the despatch email yet so I’m wondering if it’s coming directly from the company rather than Q?
I’ll keep you updated though :)

Mine isn't here either and I'm sure when I ordered the blurb said it was coming direct from Culinary Concepts. If there's been a boo boo then no doubt it will take time for Culinary to argue it all out with QVC. I want the big one at the purchased price though, should have taken a screen shot lol.

CC

No, not yet Andi I’m afraid. I haven’t even had the despatch email yet so I’m wondering if it’s coming directly from the company rather than Q?
I’ll keep you updated though :)

Mine isn't here either and I'm sure when I ordered the blurb said it was coming direct from Culinary Concepts. If there's been a boo boo then no doubt it will take time for Culinary to argue it all out with QVC. I want the big one at the purchased price though, should have taken a screen shot lol.

CC

Fingers crossed for you both and hope they arrive soon. Thanks.

CC

I did take a screenshot CC. It definitely says large for £27.00, so just let me know if you’d like a copy.

Latest posts

Back