Chloe & The Money Back Guarantee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Anyone else hear Chloe clearly say the other day:

Normally you’ll get to try this for 30 days, but we have extended our money back guarantee so now you’ll be able to try it till the end of January”

Really Chloe is that what Q have told you to say on air :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_3:

We're all thinking it though; I've had buyer's remorse and returned a "present" mid-January!

Think you would struggle using the Shea & Blue product Chloe was on with from now until the end of January to say it was only given as a gift on Christmas

There was always you are supposed to say it is a gift, but of course, that does not work if ordering online never has. :wink:

So in real life no way will they know, well of course beauty would be different as it would be finished by Jan if buying now. But, then there is the Dyson Airwrap or hairdryer, use for the party season then return for a full refund.

Once upon a time I had scruples (my Mr T would say that a course of antibiotics got rid of them) about abusing the extended mbg over the Christmas period but now I'm not bothered. In fact if I saw a pair of glitzy eek earrings or a wrap from Frank Usher I'd seriously consider cheating, enjoy & return in the new year.

Once upon a time I had scruples (my Mr T would say that a course of antibiotics got rid of them) about abusing the extended mbg over the Christmas period but now I'm not bothered. In fact if I saw a pair of glitzy eek earrings or a wrap from Frank Usher I'd seriously consider cheating, enjoy & return in the new year.

I would too.

There was always you are supposed to say it is a gift, but of course, that does not work if ordering online never has. :wink:

So in real life no way will they know, well of course beauty would be different as it would be finished by Jan if buying now. But, then there is the Dyson Airwrap or hairdryer, use for the party season then return for a full refund.

I was seriously considering buying that to try it out. Trouble is you’d have paid for it in full by the return date (25/1?) so you’d be over £400 out of pocket.

The jewellery is tempting though if you were going somewhere posh. Just wear it and then send it back after Chrimbo. A far cry from the days you used to wear catalogue clothes with the label tucked in on the Friday night and then send it back on Monday morning. You did folks didn't you? :mysmilie_11: Didn't work if someone chucked a glass of red wine over you whilst stumbling from the bar.

CC

Oh, this “Chloe & The Money Back Guarantee” thread isn’t about QVC returning Chloe under a money-back guarantee then?

Do you think I could buy one of Alison Cork’s Christmas trees and “gift it” to my brother. He puts it up in his home but on 6 January decides he’s tried it but doesn’t like it. I then return it to QVC and get a full refund under their extended MBG.

OR buy the meat hamper, give it to my sister as their family present. They eat it but then decide the turkey was far too dry and the gammon too salty. The only things left are the turkey wishbone and the gammon rind (too salty for crackling). If I return said wishbone and rind by 25/1 would I be entitled to a refund ?

Do you think I could buy one of Alison Cork’s Christmas trees and “gift it” to my brother. He puts it up in his home but on 6 January decides he’s tried it but doesn’t like it. I then return it to QVC and get a full refund under their extended MBG.

OR buy the meat hamper, give it to my sister as their family present. They eat it but then decide the turkey was far too dry and the gammon too salty. The only things left are the turkey wishbone and the gammon rind (too salty for crackling). If I return said wishbone and rind by 25/1 would I be entitled to a refund ?

A definite 'yes' to both questions.

Don't QVC launch the extended MBG in October? She could do with being more precise, but I doubt she just made it up.

My friend bought one of the pre-lit bare branch trees last Christmas. Her tree went back in January because the lights failed before New Year!

My friend bought one of the pre-lit bare branch trees last Christmas. Her tree went back in January because the lights failed before New Year!

Here’s hoping the rest in that batch are tried before the year is out

Latest posts

Back