Andi's Food Fest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Like them or loathe them, as a double act they are the 'only one',(for the food fest)I don't mean the only 'double act', I am not that 'stupid' :mysmilie_48: I mean Chloe really?!

Blahhh, I was late home from work and I missed it. I did want to see if Chloe could outdo Andi Peters for attention seeking but I doubt she did.

CC

When they were walking around at the beginning showing the items, Chloe Everton said “big balls” and smirked, no one laughed and less that two minutes in, that was me done.

I've seen her a few times recently making some really quite risque comments early in the day. Doesn't bother me but some easily offended people could be offended. I just find her a bit common to be honest but I'm probably a snob.

CC

There's a place beyond common that's especially for her & I'm not a snob. She's immature, obnoxious & hasn't grown out of being one of the mean girls at school.

I've seen her a few times recently making some really quite risque comments early in the day. Doesn't bother me but some easily offended people could be offended. I just find her a bit common to be honest but I'm probably a snob.

CC

She’s always doing it CC, she got the boot from Sky Sports because of it, she just can’t help herself. It doesn’t offend me but does get on my chesticles that she can say it and get away with it, I must admit it grates on me the fact they can get away with absolutely anything, should be called “Carry On Chloe” when she’s on.

Did you hear that one on the morning show when she said something about "ooh I'm a biter", then said "of my nails of course". I'm no prude but ooer missus. She said it with that sly grin of course. Even Mr CC had his eyebrows raised. Her little comments are always of a sexual nature I find when I hear them.

CC

I’m all for a good double entendre, but goodness me when Chloe Everton does them they’re just not funny, they're dirty with tumbleweed wafting through the studio. The girl should just give it up now.

No class, no dress sense, and a mouth that needs washing out. QVC must be hard up for presenters if they have to stick with her.

I know many have issues with her, but the one presenter who always dresses elegantly, and rarely has an 'off' day is Alison Keenan. Its probably her slim figure, but she does at least realise she's on the tele and never looks anything other than smart and well turned out - that includes her hair.

No class, no dress sense, and a mouth that needs washing out. QVC must be hard up for presenters if they have to stick with her.

I know many have issues with her, but the one presenter who always dresses elegantly, and rarely has an 'off' day is Alison Keenan. Its probably her slim figure, but she does at least realise she's on the tele and never looks anything other than smart and well turned out - that includes her hair.

I can remember years ago when the Apprentice did the telly selly task and she appeared on You're Fired. She came over very well, elegant and well spoken etc Now this was in the days before she talked 19 to the dozen, and before Q had this level of hard selling, but she wasn't at all impressed by the teams' lack of regard for their audience.

I wouldn't watch Andi Peters no matter who he was on with. I don't know why but I can't stand the guy, I think it is his smarmy ways. I find Chloe rather childish sometimes, but imo no way as annoying as some of the others.

I wouldn't watch Andi Peters no matter who he was on with. I don't know why but I can't stand the guy, I think it is his smarmy ways. I find Chloe rather childish sometimes, but imo no way as annoying as some of the others.

I can't stand him either & I know exactly why: he's arrogant, disrespectful, brash, rude, ignorant, ill-mannered & crass. Ms Everton is now over 40 which makes her childish behaviour not just extremely irritating but totally ridiculous. I saw a comment on the fb page comparing the Q to The Benny Hill Show.

I might consider watching his shows but only with the volume turned down to zero and only when they start selling things other than popcorn, Churchill’s biscuits, brownies, pies and the like. It’s virtually the same old thing on every show.

I might consider watching his shows but only with the volume turned down to zero and only when they start selling things other than popcorn, Churchill’s biscuits, brownies, pies and the like. It’s virtually the same old thing on every show.

I thought the shows were fun at first but now it needs a new format and some new products/guests.

CC

Getting new products will require Andi freeing up some time to tour the country checking out artisan producers of fine goods. He does curate the show after all. It's not as if he is just fronting a selection of established Q vendors.......

I suppose we could keep our fingers crossed that he takes a slow boat to China to find new produce, and that he has a one way ticket.

Andi Peters will be on a lot today, not that I’d be watching anyway, seeing ridiculously over priced food and QVC presenters orgasming over a Churchill’s bland biscuit isn’t worth channel hopping for.

Latest posts

Back