Andi's Food Fest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Andi Peters will be on a lot today, not that I’d be watching anyway, seeing ridiculously over priced food and QVC presenters orgasming over a Churchill’s bland biscuit isn’t worth channel hopping for.

I saw less than a minute of the Everton person eating during the Phase Eight hour last night, it was revolting. I didn't stay long enough to see if she touched any of the clothes with her greasy hands.

Caught some of smug face thinking he is absolutely hilarious, and of course the sycophants all sucking up to him. I like the tall girl who does the cheeses who doesn't really seem to listen to any of his crap :)

There was one part though, where he was eating something, and shoved it into his cheek while he started having a chat with one of the guests, then carried on eating. That doesn't bother me if somebody did it in my presence to be honest......but presenting on TV....bit gross.

I like that girl who does the cheese, she is definitely there to sell the product and not faff around with the likes of AP. I'd love to try that cheese as well but it is a tad pricey.

CC

I'm fairly basic as far as food is concerned & all this praise for luxury products, in a world where so many go without, makes me uncomfortable. I also find the disrespect shown by the sales staff on the Q & their little helpers, yes I mean you Mr Peters, to the products & those who represent the companies incrdibly rude. I'm a veggie, have a foolproof brownie recipe, buy mince pies from Aldi, vodka from Sainsburys & detest popcorn so QVC's food days have never been of any interest.

I'm fairly basic as far as food is concerned & all this praise for luxury products, in a world where so many go without, makes me uncomfortable. I also find the disrespect shown by the sales staff on the Q & their little helpers, yes I mean you Mr Peters, to the products & those who represent the companies incrdibly rude. I'm a veggie, have a foolproof brownie recipe, buy mince pies from Aldi, vodka from Sainsburys & detest popcorn so QVC's food days have never been of any interest.

I could’ve written that myself T.

I'm guilty of buying food things and then not liking them (the popcorn, yuk, gave it all to work colleagues who scoffed it all in 10 nano seconds), the biscuits - they taste of nothing and the tin eventually went in the bin, the pies - never got to like or dislike as they never arrived, some other sweeties or something I thought Mr CC would eat but he didn't so binned.

I did buy the meat hampers for years and thought they were OK, as there's only 2 of us I cut them up, froze some and ate some at Christmas and New Year. We even took a joint to Mum's at Easter so we did get our money's worth. I'm a bit over it all now as when you look at the prices for the gin for instance, you're paying over £30 and not even getting a full bottle's worth. I do like the German guy that sells the Gingerbread, he reminds me of my Grandad (who wasn't German lol but it's the niceness of him).

CC

The food shows are the one I always turn off. The prices are obscene and there's something really distasteful about the fuss they make about a couple of biscuits, or a bit of cheese. It's as if they're holy relics or something, the reverence and outlandish claims of their superior quality.

Anyone who pays £30 to have some pork scratchings delivered needs their bumps feeling, as far as I'm concerned.

I dont like QVC food I live near loads of fab places that sell great food plus I can cook

I complained to the Q after seeing Ms Everton eating a HUGE pig in blanket during a Phase Eight hour. I've just received this reply:
'Thank you for your recent email.
It has been received by the Chief Executive Office at QVC.
A member of the team will aim to be in touch within the next 3 working days to discuss your enquiry'.

I complained to the Q after seeing Ms Everton eating a HUGE pig in blanket during a Phase Eight hour. I've just received this reply:
'Thank you for your recent email.
It has been received by the Chief Executive Office at QVC.
A member of the team will aim to be in touch within the next 3 working days to discuss your enquiry'.

Well done T, she’s an absolute embarrassment to QVC, she doesn’t explain anything and just rambles on, can’t abide her or her aggressive presenting.

I also complained about her, and sent my email addressed to the Head of the Presenters. It was about her presenting style and the way she talks over the guests, acting in a less than professional manner, and her way too casual dress sense - tight leggings and short tops. I still haven't received a reply. Perhaps there are so many complaints he cant get to answer them all !!!!!

Latest posts

Back