One Time Only Prices 11/10/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

llloyd

Registered Shopper
https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-3-Piec...ght-Skincare-Trio.product.240214.html?sc=SRCH

ml for ml

1 x Cleansing Micellar Water (50ml) - a clarifying micellar water working to effectively remove make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants to help reveal a clear, radiant complexion £7.50 direct from Elemis cost £3.88
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Ultra-Rich Moisturiser (30ml) - with three seaweeds: padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella, as well as ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes £55 from QVC cost £28.44
1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenerating Night Cream (30ml) - boasts a blend of laminaria digitata, red coral, Mediterranean algae, Padina pavonica, plus sesame and avocado oils £63 from QVC cost £32.57
Total £125.50 Cost £64.89 incl p&p used in calculations. Approx half price without p&p.

Excellent deal.

Unfortunately for me the Ultra-Rich PCMC is too rich for my skin and rolls off even hours later. If it had been a choice of the normal I would have jumped.

Twist and pull <<<<

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:mysmilie_867::mysmilie_61:

You are funny, CC. I'm never going to be able to listen to Twist & Shout now without thinking of that.....

Latest posts

Back