Marla Wynne shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With MW garments you would think they are a godsend for larger ladies, but no who wants to be swathed in folds of fabric to make you look bigger?They are often basic shapes which do not hang well.It is almost like getting a blanket cutting a hole for the head & here with have the ship in full sail effect.

Absolutely. Who'd want to look like Camila Batmanghelidjh or Demis Roussos?

Melissa Hardy oh my word does she get paid the for number of times she uses words like lux, gorgeous, Marla does this like no other, Marla’s fabrics are luxurious, her designs are stunning, her shades are exquisite, her clothes are just to be beholden etc. etc. etc. So far over the flipping top, it’s totally unreal.
No one gets of my nerves like she does with all her pontificating, she totally gives the impression she thinks she looks fantastic in the clothing. I’ve yet to see her look anything like descent in anything I’ve seen her wear.
Wish Marks would offer her a job back. :mysmilie_50::mysmilie_17:

She's never off our screens it seems. You have got her comments down to a t.

Well I don't know when the Join shows were on in the last year or so, but I cant remember seeing them, and Evie has been seconded into guesting on other shows.

Yes, but she seems like a really nice lady, even if her fashion credentials don't seem to be all that.

I agree that MW is on too much, but as I don’t like her clothes I don’t feel I’m missing out when I change channels. The only item that I might consider is the balloon dress, but I still think it’s pricey for what it is. I suppose these designers can mark up the price because their name is on the label but before I saw her clothes on QVC I’d never heard of her.

Some of Yong Kim’s clothes were alright but, again, too expensive for what they are especially as the designs would be easy to copy. And as for Join ..... I personally don’t think that the ”one size fits all” is ideal. It just makes me think that they can’t be bothered to employ a fit model.

Ahhhh, that never even occurred to me....You must know about sewing & stuff. I don't.

the scale is all wrong just because your a size 22 don't mean your ankles/ wrists are 5 times the normal size. loads of fabric where it should not be

Thanks, I understand. It's like with my massive feet (golf club) Just because they are a 9.5!!!!! (can manage a big 8 or 8.5) doesn't mean they're as wide as a window, shops seem to think otherwise. Sketchers (Go walk) in 8 just fall off me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but she seems like a really nice lady, even if her fashion credentials don't seem to be all that.

Ahhhh, that never even occurred to me....You must know about sewing & stuff. I don't.

Thanks, I understand. It's like with my massive feet (golf club) Just because they are a 9.5!!!!! (can manage a big 8 or 8.5) doesn't mean they're as wide as a window, shops seem to think otherwise. Sketchers (Go walk) in 8 just fall off me.

You've got this!!!!

Yes, most of her 'separates' have damn great slits up the sides - why ???? its bad enough wearing her horse blankets without getting drafts up your nether regions. I want a coat/cardigan to cover me up, not flap around getting caught in seat belts etc. And at her prices I want a complete garment !!!!

It was the same with maxi frocks in the summer, great slits up the sides. I did get a Cozee dress with pockets (and slits), but I spent the evening sewing up the slits so its perfectly wearable now.

Latest posts

Back