Cozee Home TSV 11/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

had one of the heated blankets what a song and dance. its stopped working. waiting for anather one will take ages for them to get a shifty

cozee home is making me a bancrupt...I want to sell off the old fleece stuff to make room for the new plush stuff.

cozee home is making me a bancrupt...I want to sell off the old fleece stuff to make room for the new plush stuff.

I hear ya!!!! Luckily I literally do not have room for more than one bedding set per bed (2) otherwise the flat would be overflowing - as it is, it's chockful of fleecy throws as well!

Cozee Home Throw TSV 11/11/19 in 5 Colours

cozee 1.jpg

cozee 2.jpg

I prefer the look of this self-coloured furry side to the similar TSV I bought last year which had a cream teddy fleece lining and a teal velour main side. This looks better to me. Also the CH throw I have is actually too warm to keep on the bed and a little too bulky turned back iykwim. Definitely too bulky to keep on a sofa too. No one staying in our guest room can keep it on the bed without over-heating; but if you feel the cold I can recommend it for extreme cosiness.

I can have a wee look though cant I ?????

Of course. Just like me!

I prefer the look of this self-coloured furry side to the similar TSV I bought last year which had a cream teddy fleece lining and a teal velour main side. This looks better to me. Also the CH throw I have is actually too warm to keep on the bed and a little too bulky turned back iykwim. Definitely too bulky to keep on a sofa too. No one staying in our guest room can keep it on the bed without over-heating; but if you feel the cold I can recommend it for extreme cosiness.

Further to my above comment, purely for the purpose of satisfying my curiosity and also "on behalf of a friend"

:blush:

how much was the TSV you got last year, Akimbo?

I prefer the look of this self-coloured furry side to the similar TSV I bought last year which had a cream teddy fleece lining and a teal velour main side.

I bought that in the brown, but it was far too large to go into the washing machine (unless you have an industrial sized one) so, as I couldn’t be bothered to go through the rigmarole of returning it, I donated it to my local Air Ambulance charity.

Of course. Just like me!

Further to my above comment, purely for the purpose of satisfying my curiosity and also "on behalf of a friend"

:blush:

how much was the TSV you got last year, Akimbo?

£48.94 plus £5.95 postage = £54.89 HERE'S the details of that TSV.

I don’t know if the TSV is one size only, like last year’s one, but even though they say that they’re washable they’re difficult to get into a “normal” washing machine, if at all. I suppose you could always put it in the bath and stamp up and down on it. :thinking:

If we lose our central heating over Christmas I'll be fine! And the rest of the family can have the cheapy throws that try keep cat hairs off the furniture! But on reflection I should have sent it back as it's been in a storage box in my son's room, unused and therefore unwashed :thinking:

I don’t know if the TSV is one size only, like last year’s one, but even though they say that they’re washable they’re difficult to get into a “normal” washing machine, if at all. I suppose you could always put it in the bath and stamp up and down on it. :thinking:

:mysmilie_19:

Just washed all the Christmas throws (6) so I definitely don't need this but I like that yellow colour. I'll look but not buy - I'm getting quite good at that these days.

CC

Latest posts

Back