Peony Flowers TSV 12/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rolling out flaws again and again of all the brands sold on Q yet another TSV from a faux flower company

Peony Flowers Concave Vase & Giftbag & Fragrance Stick TSV 12/11/19 Choice of 5 Arrangements

Red Lilly, sparkle fern, berry skimmia, eucalyptus and fern (five stems total) in a grey bag
Pink Rose, sparkle fern, berry skimmia, lambs leaf (five stems) in a champagne bag
White Peony spray, berry skimmia, berry, sparkly fern (four stems) in a green bag
Purple Chrysanthemum, rose, sparkle fern, berry skimmia (seven stems) in a burgundy bag
Blue Hydrangea, sparkle fern, berry skimmia, rosemary, berry in an ice white bag

Peony 2.jpg

Peony.jpg

Oh lord, with showing off photos like that, is she hoping for a ring at Christmas ? I wont be able to cope with all the excitement.

Peony Floral Arrangement with Scent Stick & Gift Bag
Item Number: 711217
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.98
P&P £3.95

This gorgeous, ready-to-gift Peony arrangement features a collection of beautiful faux flowers and foliage presented in a glass vase, complete with a Peony branded gift bag and a 'Fresh Flowers' scent stick so the arrangement can smell just as real as it looks. Ideal for the Christmas season, treat someone special to the perfect present with this lifelike floral display.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this arrangement with scent stick and gift bag directly from Peony you’d pay £65. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £23.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £37.07.

Complements every decor - available in five different flower options, there's something for everyone this Christmas. Opt for Red lilies or Purple chrysanthemums for bold, festive tones or choose Pink roses, White peonies or Blue hydrangeas for softer, more subtle shades. Each arrangement features the same champagne glitter fern plus seeded foliage, and comes ready to gift with a colour corresponding Peony branded gift bag and a scent stick.

Make it yours - this stunning arrangement is unset so you can customise it as you like. Use the vase for real flowers or why not mix real flowers in with your Peony arrangement? The stems are all waterproof, so you can add water to the vase to make your arrangement look more realistic, and add other Peony stems to create your own unique floral arrangement.

Impressive quality - because they are so lifelike, Peony arrangements are the only faux flowers in the world recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society for their botanical excellence.

What's in the box?

1 x concave glass vase
1 x faux flower arrangement
1 x gift bag
1 x 'Fresh Flowers' scent stick

Colour options:

Red - lily, sparkle fern, berry skimmia, eucalyptus and fern (five stems in total) with a silver bag (h x w): 52cm x 21cm (20.5" x 8.3")
Pink - rose, sparkly fern, berry skimmia, lamb's leaf (five stems in total) with a champagne bag (h x w): 51cm x 31cm (20.1" x 12.2")
White - peony spray, berry skimmia, berry, sparkly fern (four stems in total) with a green bag (h x w): 49cm x 21cm (19.3" x 8.3")
Purple - chrysanthemum, rose, sparkly fern, berry skimmia (seven stems in total) with a burgundy bag (h x w): 53cm x 28cm (20.9" x 11")
Blue - hydrangea, sparkly fern, berry skimmia, rosemary, berry (five stems in total) with an ice white/ice blue bag (h x w): 54cm x 29cm (21.3" x 11.4")

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Northern Ireland, excluding UK Highlands and islands)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.711217

Honestly ? does anyone really care if its the only company on the planet that's recognised by the RHS ? BECAUSE if I gave this as a present with the stroky stroky gift bag that will end up in landfill, then the recipient is hardly likely to bother whether its RHS verified or not, - in fact, no one gives a toss !

is that Catherine Huntley in the picture

Whoops! I accidentally left my nauseating photos underneath the artificial flowers I'm supposed to promote. Variation of a theme, I suppose.

Unbelievable! No dignity. Please just f**k of, eejit.

The arrangement looks a bit fake. Maybe the other choices will be nicer.

CC

Just like the 'photos' underneath. Funny that.

Oh lord, with showing off photos like that, is she hoping for a ring at Christmas ? I wont be able to cope with all the excitement.

I really think that's coming....'kin'ell...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've put on the 1pm show but haven't taken any notice of what they're peddling because I'm amazed by Julie's dress! (See below) Add to that the fact that a vegan, yes I mean you CHuntley, has laughed about letting plants die that her son was supposed to look after for a friend.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Roses-in-Hat-Box.product.711894.html?sc=IROA

Flaming Nora, it's got more holes than it's got material. She's basically paying for nothing. Much like we do when we buy any of her wares.

Flaming Nora, it's got more holes than it's got material. She's basically paying for nothing. Much like we do when we buy any of her wares.

I hope she had underwear on or CHuntley would have been able to see her foliage and any undergrowth.

Watching Julie Bates without sound is like looking at a spoilt & very affected little girl.

Latest posts

Back