Peony Flowers TSV 12/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've put on the 1pm show but haven't taken any notice of what they're peddling because I'm amazed by Julie's dress! (See below) Add to that the fact that a vegan, yes I mean you CHuntley, has laughed about letting plants die that her son was supposed to look after for a friend.
https://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Roses-in-Hat-Box.product.711894.html?sc=IROA

Thanks awfully for the link. 'Pooter is stuck - our BB speed her at Fraggle Rock is really very poor- but I see a suspect pink doily ?? Now searching for a nipple to complain about its positioning on fakebook.

That rosey hat looked nice - but what does one do with it????

Edit to add that I didn't read other doily stuff up thread. What would Julius have said? I'm sure he had a thing for Julie.

Last edited:
Edit to add that I didn't read other doily stuff up thread. What would Julius have said? I'm sure he had a thing for Julie.

Hey, you don't think Julius was actually Mr CC do you? I wouldn't put it past him and he does shop in ASDA (of which I was not trying to joke about Julius' episode in that store).

CC

That dress was a bit of a WTF and it was very short on her. Mr CC was transfixed :mysmilie_17:

CC

She always wears short dresses, and I've often wondered if she has them made because a lot of them are similar styles but different fabrics. Its the way she hunches her shoulders up when she speaks that gets me.

She always wears short dresses, and I've often wondered if she has them made because a lot of them are similar styles but different fabrics. Its the way she hunches her shoulders up when she speaks that gets me.

they look like Ted Baker dresses I buy them for my granddaughter she's two..

I used to think she wore Fenn Wright Manson, due to the short, slightly puffy skirts. But this one is rid.ic.u.lous.

She looks like she's about to have a party for her sixth birthday.

Hope she invited your granddaughter, boffy!

...& puts her hands up to cover her mouth.

Latest posts

Back