Mally TSV 3.jpg

Mally TSV 4.jpg

Mally TSV 5.jpg

Mally 5 Piece Flawless Face Make-up Collection
Item Number: 239211
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £1.95

Discover the five-piece Flawless Face collection from Mally featuring new Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara, supersize Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer, Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation and two shades of Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra. Offering a full-face look from base to lashes, this collection will make a wonderful addition to any make-up stash.
*A great saving : If you were to buy this five-piece Mally collection individually from QVC you’d pay £134, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £37.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £96.02.

Luscious lashes - the brand new Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara works to give your lashes a thicker and more-volumised look, while also helping to create a lifted and separated effect. Finish off your make-up and layer on the drama with this must-have mascara.

Primed and ready - Mally's Perfect Prep Neutralising Primer is a much-loved product in many make-up bags. Super-sized for this collection, this primer promotes a colour-corrected and flawless-looking complexion that'll work to keep your base looking beautiful all-day-long.

Multi-taskers - everyone needs Mally's three-in-one eye product that makes creating beautiful make-up looks simple. The Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra works to prime and line your lids, as well as offering a stunning wash of colour for an instant eyeshadow look, which can be built up to create your desired intensity.

Contains:

1 x NEW Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara (10g; full size) in Black - the perfect finishing touch to any make-up look, Mally's latest mascara works to leave your lashes looking fuller, longer and fanned out
1 x Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer (90ml; supersize) in Universal - this lightweight formula can be worn alone or underneath foundation to promote a gorgeously glowing complexion that'll last all day
1 x Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation (12g; full size) - transforming into a weightless liquid formula on contact with the skin, this foundation helps to create an even-looking and full-coverage base that won't fade or transfer
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g; full size) in Warrior - a classic mid-brown hue that'll suit any skin tone
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g; full size) in Moonlight - a shimmering champagne shade to beautifully highlight your eyes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239211

This looks well cheap.
I find her stuff makes my eyes water.

The primer does neutralise but smells V suspicious.

All I can say is, it’s no surprise she teamed up with RuPaul, Mally make-up is soooooo dragalicious.

I really like the primer which is 90ml but the other products are so boring. I have lost count of how many shadow sticks I have.

I don't wear make up apart from the odd bit of lippy when I might be going "out" out but I don't like the look of the model this morning with all that stuff on. She looks orange, as do many young girls/women I see. Mally looks gorgeous but the models don't. Is Mally wearing her own products or is it just that she has a darker skin tone rather than the morning model's quite pale skin and it just looks better?

CC

I don't wear make up apart from the odd bit of lippy when I might be going "out" out but I don't like the look of the model this morning with all that stuff on. She looks orange, as do many young girls/women I see. Mally looks gorgeous but the models don't. Is Mally wearing her own products or is it just that she has a darker skin tone rather than the morning model's quite pale skin and it just looks better?

CC

I think they work better on darker shades. The only 2 celeb clients I'm aware of that she has'done' are both Olive> deep shades.

Latest posts

Back