Emma Hardie at TK Maxx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clever Cloggs, you. I'm going for a beaky over there now whilst awake due to Student neighbours banging, 'woo-ing' & singing to REALLY loud sing-a-longs. Think Queen, Elton etc. I thought the floor was going to break when the mosh part of 'Bohemian' came on. FFS!!!!
Watch out for the spf cream if this is for you. It made my eyes water. It leaves a nice finish but is chemically & not that hydrating. Mask looks nice tho'.

Meh. (me not U) I was never that fecking noisy.

Clever Cloggs, you. I'm going for a beaky over there now whilst awake due to Student neighbours banging, 'woo-ing' & singing to REALLY loud sing-a-longs. Think Queen, Elton etc. I thought the floor was going to break when the mosh part of 'Bohemian' came on. FFS!!!!
Watch out for the spf cream if this is for you. It made my eyes water. It leaves a nice finish but is chemically & not that hydrating. Mask looks nice tho'.

Meh. (me not U) I was never that fecking noisy.

Thank you for your advice. Hope you weren’t kept awake too long.

There have been different Emma Hardie sets appearing in TKMaxx earlier this year. Quite a few going nuts on Facebook groups buying as such great deals. They never appeared in my branch but the 50mls cleansers did, but I found out these are never sold separately so much have been from kits.

The face mask is fantastic by the way

Age Support moisturiser is now called Midas but it is also a great moisturiser.

There are a few different EH kits all great value.

https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/search...e-desc&facets=stockLevelStatus:inStock&page=0

The one with the full-size Brilliance Oil excellent. Another of her products I love

Latest posts

Back