Festive Food Hall TSV 14/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't believe you haven't eaten them all yet :mysmilie_17:

CC

I decided to ration myself to 3 a day after my evening meal ...... However, I’m afraid that that plan went out of the window very quickly. :wink: But the bag seems bottomless at the moment. :thinking:

I'm safe - don't like Lindor, and don't like Hotel Chocolat either. I don't like the texture of the Lindor choccies, and I don't like the taste of the HC chocolate.

At least that's one area where I won't be remotely tempted!

Four Lindor truffles = maximum syns for one DAY, says a Slimming World target member so I'll have to pass.

Hotel Chocolat Set of 2 Carry Me Home Luxury Chocolate Selection
Item Number 808679
QVC Price £60.00
TSV Price £39.48
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £13.16

A set of two Carry Me Home Luxury Chocolate Selection boxes from Hotel Chocolat, containing a total of 20 best-loved chocolate recipes, including award-winning Raspberry Smoothie, Salted Espresso Martini, Simple Milk Truffle, Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel Cream. Enjoy the perfect evening in chocolate-tasting with friends, or earn major brownie points by gifting this moreish chocolate selection to a lucky loved one.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this collection individually directly from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £67.90, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.48, plus P&P, you’re saving £28.42.

Handy handle design - beautifully packaged in a sleek chocolate box with a handle, this Carry Me Home duo is designed to make it easy to do just that.

'One for me, one for you…' - with two boxes, each containing 10 mouth-watering chocolate selections, why not keep one as a treat for yourself and give the other as a thoughtful gift for a friend or family member? Just remember to pick someone who's likely to share! Each chocolate selection is also individually wrapped, ideal for splitting up into stocking fillers or for secret Santas.

Something for everyone - boasting 20 different carefully-selected recipes, there's a choice for every chocolate lover in this amazing collection. From milk, dark and flavoured, to filled and unfilled varieties, if you can't choose just one, we don't blame you!

Recognised name - Hotel Chocolat is a well-known British chocolatier and cocoa grower, with its own plantation in Saint Lucia. Using premium ingredients and crafting creative new recipes, their aim has always been to make eating chocolate a beautiful and pure experience.

Suitable for vegetarians
Contains alcohol and nuts
Store in a cool, dry place
Shelf life: minimum 3 months upon delivery

Contains:

2 x Carry Me Home Box (1608g)

Box 1:

70% Orange Slab
White Cookies Slab
Tiramisu Selector
Dizzy Praline Selector (milk)
Blackcurrant Baby Truffles
40% Salted Caramel Slab
Simple Milk Truffles (Academy of Chocolate Silver 2017 winner)
Dark Peppermint Truffles
Gianduja Bombe Selector
Custard Tart Selector

Box 2:

40% Milk Chocolate Slab
Mississippi Mud Pie Slab
Peanut Butter Selector (Academy of Chocolate Bronze 2018 winner)
Champagne Truffles (Academy of Chocolate Bronze 2018 winner)
Billionaires Truffles
Salted Caramel Cream Selector (Academy of Chocolate Bronze 2016 winner)
Raspberry Smoothie Selector (Academy of Chocolate Bronze 2017 winner)
Caramel Cheesecake Selector
Salted Espresso Martini Selector (Academy of Chocolate Bronze 2017 winner)
Simple White Truffles

Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland (including Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland)

https://www.qvcuk.com/Hotel-Chocola...uxury-Chocolate-Selection.product.808679.html

Just had the misfortune of catching Debbie Flint sucking her fingers then touch the Salmon 805757, to make matters worse one of the guests took it away to eat it! I pity the poor bugger getting the end bit! :puke:

Rarely eat chocolate and I never buy it, I only eat other peoples and I can't share it with the dog either. I know I'm in the minority here so I hope everyone gets what they want and enjoys scoffing it :mysmilie_5: Haribos, wine gums, sports mixture, gummy bears on the other hand . . . . . .

CC

Unfortunately (much to my belly's 'distress'), I like all of the above as well as the chocolate!

Prices-

I may be going to insult fellow Northerners here as I know they are some people who have got money, but still who on earth is going to pay over £1 for a Marshmallow (no matter how 'gourmat'), or (and I still don't believe this), the price of the Gower Cottage, seen as again they are cheaper direct, as are the Lindt chocolate and the collections that Q put together are prohibative for people who haven't got Chest Freezers or a 'freezer drawer'. So, whilst I appreciate that some would buy, I imagine if there was a 'demographic', that the majority of purchases would be in the South.

Sorry, I know I am alienating with this statement, it is just that I have been effected by the Floods, so not really very 'jolly' with BoJO and his (non)commitment to the North, I know I am not 'lumping' the South together, tis fine, I can now see 'Australia' (as well as the big pile of dugged dirt)!

Prices-

I may be going to insult fellow Northerners here as I know they are some people who have got money, but still who on earth is going to pay over £1 for a Marshmallow (no matter how 'gourmat'), or (and I still don't believe this), the price of the Gower Cottage, seen as again they are cheaper direct, as are the Lindt chocolate and the collections that Q put together are prohibative for people who haven't got Chest Freezers or a 'freezer drawer'. So, whilst I appreciate that some would buy, I imagine if there was a 'demographic', that the majority of purchases would be in the South.

Sorry, I know I am alienating with this statement, it is just that I have been effected by the Floods, so not really very 'jolly' with BoJO and his (non)commitment to the North, I know I am not 'lumping' the South together, tis fine, I can now see 'Australia' (as well as the big pile of dugged dirt)!

North south east or west I am not paying £26.00 for 8 mince pie crumbles.....

Just had the misfortune of catching Debbie Flint sucking her fingers then touch the Salmon 805757, to make matters worse one of the guests took it away to eat it! I pity the poor bugger getting the end bit! :puke:

Good grief & to think she runs a B&B & a tea room.

Prices-

Am a born and bred Southerner, and don’t agree or like the perpetuation of this whole North-South divide ‘thing’ (by anyone, not just you!) but I’m not insulted or offended..!

I don’t think (I know!) that living in the South means you’re better off in general - in fact, price of living down here is so high, many can barely pay their rent let alone have any disposable income left..! Especially not to waste on overpriced, mail-order pies or marshmallows! ;)

But I do agree that sadly a lot of our politics and investment etc is far too London-centric. And I am not surprised you’re not feeling happy with BJ (!) I can’t say more about him without some foul language!

Am just really so sorry for you and everyone who has been affected by this flooding :( My heart goes out to you and I hope you start to get the help you need ASAP...

My grand-father (down south!), was flooded twice and second time lost his home of 40 years at the age of 90. I saw how traumatic it was for him and for us all.

Here’s hoping the government pulls their finger out.

Do you know what would cheer you up? Some really expensive chocolate!! ;)

(Didn’t Debbie Flint try to flog something on the back of some flooding one time?! Unbelievable!)

It must be horrendous & my heart goes out to all those who have to deal with this happening especially as the effects go on for a long time after the water has gone. Houses have been built on reclaimed marshland for years, local authorities add to the problem by allowing homes to be built on flood plains & our rivers are poorly managed so it's hardly surprising that areas flood. Add to that the whole country seems to be block paved so water doesn't drain away AND with the change in global weather issues we get a perfect storm (awful analogy).

my local authority organised a huge climate change forum over several weeks it was eye opening and inspiring.

Am a born and bred Southerner, and don’t agree or like the perpetuation of this whole North-South divide ‘thing’ (by anyone, not just you!) but I’m not insulted or offended..!

I don’t think (I know!) that living in the South means you’re better off in general - in fact, price of living down here is so high, many can barely pay their rent let alone have any disposable income left..! Especially not to waste on overpriced, mail-order pies or marshmallows! ;)

But I do agree that sadly a lot of our politics and investment etc is far too London-centric. And I am not surprised you’re not feeling happy with BJ (!) I can’t say more about him without some foul language!

Am just really so sorry for you and everyone who has been affected by this flooding :( My heart goes out to you and I hope you start to get the help you need ASAP...

My grand-father (down south!), was flooded twice and second time lost his home of 40 years at the age of 90. I saw how traumatic it was for him and for us all.

Here’s hoping the government pulls their finger out.

Do you know what would cheer you up? Some really expensive chocolate!! ;)

(Didn’t Debbie Flint try to flog something on the back of some flooding one time?! Unbelievable!)

Sorry,
I knew I was digging myself a hole and I except the reply, guess I was getting a tad political, given the recent flooding and the fact that the 'buffoon' couldn't be bothered, to come up, the fact that we still have a 'bus on tracks' trains and the fact that my local MP also doubles up as Mayor does to me seem that we are rather marginalised where I live. No sorry, I am getting militant again. I will shut up!

Sorry,
I knew I was digging myself a hole and I except the reply, guess I was getting a tad political, given the recent flooding and the fact that the 'buffoon' couldn't be bothered, to come up, the fact that we still have a 'bus on tracks' trains and the fact that my local MP also doubles up as Mayor does to me seem that we are rather marginalised where I live. No sorry, I am getting militant again. I will shut up!

Don’t know why you’re apologising - no need! And getting political or militant wouldn’t offend me!

Anyway I agree that politics is far too London-centric, lots of areas, perhaps especially up north are underfunded and ignored - and I couldn’t agree more that the PM is an eejit...!
Here’s hoping he doesn’t get a second chance to rule... and that he/they provide your town with the resources it needs (better late than never?)

Good grief & to think she runs a B&B & a tea room.

Good thing she declined going on Four in a Bed when the channel approached her. Maybe now that she has 2 en-suites and an inflatable hot tub she will reconsider. Anything for more publicity.

Latest posts

Back